Typo collection
issueid=716 02-01-2012 09:25 PM
Administrator
Number of reported issues by jt: 159
Typo collection

From bug list:

The following typos were fixed:

Polemarms - It says 'Affinity for polemarms' in the initial selection screen for talents.

Sacrificing an animated tree - *MORTAL, I AM NOT BUILDING A BLOODY GARDEN UP HERE! NO MORE TREES! }*

Adequataly - It says 'and adequataly connected to the flow of mana' in the monster memory for a displacer beast.

To you - The game asks: 'What type of scroll to you wish to create?'

With missing - A weather report: 'The sky is filled blazing stars.'

Is fills - Another weather report: 'This moon-lit night is fills with oppressive heat.'

On/in - When entering the Old Barbarian's clearing, the message that appears is 'You immediately feel at peace on this beautiful clearing.'

Skeletal king (monster memory) - Both instances of "It's" should be "Its,". Also, the fifth sentence seems as if it should begin "Skeletal kings" instead of "Skeletal Kings,".

Greater white unicorn - Missing 'to' in its speech: 'Once I will be able all corruption that has been inflicted upon you.'

Absolutly - It says 'You feel absolutly mad!' after eating a greater claw bug corpse.

Two weapon - One message is: 'Weight of the two weapon'.

Water orb - The message when putting the orb is 'Suddenly the humidity dispenses and everything is normal once more.' - it should be 'disperses'.

Tamborine - It should be Tambourine(s).

'The the djinni is gone.' - There is a 'the' too much in the message displayed when a djinni disappears.

Homunculus (monster memory) - It says: 'They are able to make you fall asleep by touch you.' It should be '[...] asleep by touching [...]'.
Issue Details
Issue Number 716
Project ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Category Unknown
Status In Progress
Priority Unknown
Affected Version ADOM 1.1.1
Fixed Version (none)
Milestone (none)
Users able to reproduce bug 0
Users unable to reproduce bug 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

07-21-2014 10:05 PM
Also found "sling bullets and hunting".

07-21-2014 10:43 PM
Ancient Member
The potion of holy water tastes like very fresh and clean water. You feel eated!

07-24-2014 07:57 PM
Ancient Member
Hitting "w>" on level with 2 stairways down: "Do you want to move to the [n]orthern or [s]outhern stair leading upwards?" (Should be downwards).
Also "Do you want to move to the [w]estern or [e]eastern stair leading upwards?" (extra e in [e]eastern).

08-01-2014 11:52 PM
Ancient Member
Inscription of one statue: "You rang, %mm%?"

08-02-2014 03:59 PM
When displaying duelist class powers via ctrl-x, one ability reads "You now receive a +20bonus to armor penetration." Should be "+20% bonus"

Also, not a typo per se but the level 40 class power says "You gained a +6 weapon skill rank bonus to all melee weapons". This doesn't apply to polearms, two-handed weapons and staves though. Maybe it should say "bonus to certain melee weapons" or something similar.

08-02-2014 09:07 PM
http://i.imgur.com/J6gcZf3.png
"Its haggard form ." It seems to be something about vile spirits description generation, so for the record, I think this one died of poisoning.

08-19-2014 11:49 PM
Eating a cursed dark sage corpse: "You suddenly have problems to remember how to read and write!" Should be "remembering".

10-30-2014 11:43 AM
From the Challenge Of The Week, involving the irresistable desire to go deeper in the stairs:

"As you discover the stairs leading downward you feel an irresistible almost painful pull towards them!"

Could be either
"...downward, you feel an irresistible, almost painful pull towards them!"
or
"...downward, you feel an irresistible and almost painful pull towards them!"

11-13-2014 04:23 AM
Upon entering a room (it was dark, and I'd kicked down the door, if that matters): "You hear a crunshing sound."

01-15-2015 09:41 PM
I don't have the exact message, but on kicking a statue I got something like "You loose [sic] the Listening skill. You gain the Swimming skill." Playing pr23.

05-13-2015 03:36 PM
Quote Originally Posted by cataplexy
Upon entering a room (it was dark, and I'd kicked down the door, if that matters): "You hear a crunshing sound."
I'd like to confirm this, version pre23.
The exact message is "You hear a crunshing sound beneath your feet.", it's a permanent room effect message and appears only when entering the room in darkness. Should be "crunching" instead of "crunshing".
Also reported by another user here: http://www.adom.de/forums/showthread...5604#post95604

06-08-2015 09:01 PM
Emperor Spytle, a named goblin chieftain, has this as a flavor text:

From lineage truly ancient
And deep into the Nytrealms sent
To overthrow a beastly foe
Was Spytle
and he gladly went
"King is a girl's name."

This text displays properly in message memory (:m), but has some line breaks missing when displayed for the first time. I don't have a save for it, so I can't reproduce it to see how exactly it looked like, but if I remember correctly missing line breaks were after line 2 and 3, so the second line is "And deep into the Nytrealms sent To overthrow a beastly foe Was Spytle" instead of just "And deep into the Nytrealms sent".

Happened on UL: 4, version 1.2.0 pre23, Windows.

08-09-2015 05:07 AM
Still finding "arrows and slaying" in R58.

08-29-2015 06:30 PM
Ancient Member
Greater identify description of boots of great speed:

They modifie your speed by +100.

04-25-2017 07:50 AM
Ancient Member
Quote Originally Posted by sillihai
When displaying duelist class powers via ctrl-x, one ability reads "You now receive a +20bonus to armor penetration." Should be "+20% bonus"
This wasn't actually fixed.

11-13-2017 05:17 PM
Rynt the village elder: "Old stories speak about a strange save in the central western area", should read "a strange cave".

11-14-2017 06:16 PM
One from highscore:She was killed by a stone golemon the final level of a moldy dungeon.

01-23-2018 04:36 PM
From the ice statue monster memory (couldn't find this in any of the (other) tickets) :
"It's frozen shape belies the speed..." (Its)

12-27-2018 08:12 AM
Typo in Thrundarr's fifth quest, to slay the daemon. Two typos, actually:

During the dialogue:
Thrundarr, the ancient dwarf, grunts: "The creator is roaming through our village..." -> creator - creature

And then after accepting the quest, in the quest log:
"Then ancient dwarf asked you to..." -> Then - The

version 3.0.6 r88 (latest free version)

05-20-2020 11:07 AM
Typo in the description when you enter Rolf's courtyard: "Although it must have been uninhabited for millenia..." -> millennia
v. 3.3.3

+ Reply