Page 32 of 83 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast

Thread: Dwarf Merchant : Paint Picture.

the angband one. LAUGH
    *rock paper scisors* What you choose?
    Sword.
    Sword?
    *slash*
    Sword.
    Haven't won with : Druid, Priest, Elementalist, Weaponsmith, Ranger, Merchants, farmers, Necromancer,Thief
    Currently trying : Entertaining girlfriend. Very, Very, VERY hard.

Just a silly online game

Well this is not me (nor do i do these cosplays) but this seems oddly on-topic right now.

Also, I'm pretty much done drawing the dwarf image, but I feel lazy to link to that too. =P I will do it after I have something to eat.
    ▼ All their fault. ▼

nathrakh Guest

Linking a picture takes what, 10 seconds? (unless you have extremely slow connection:-D)

Elone. Remind me to NEVER watch any of your posts when i'm not in the corner of my calls. all the guys behind me saw that picture and laughed on me <.<
    And nice moto
    Haven't won with : Druid, Priest, Elementalist, Weaponsmith, Ranger, Merchants, farmers, Necromancer,Thief

Just a silly online game

Elone, me is terribly sorry =) I shall even add you are making this forum warm and comfortable with your text font And welcome back

And not to post without a pic, here it goes. Coin kinda sucks but enjoy, guys and girls!

Whoa, homing money!
    When in darkness, you can always see the light (unless you're in ADOM)

Most successful combos for me: Grey elf wizards, trollish healers, dark elf beast-fighters, Gnomey monks, and any race barbarians.

Quote Originally Posted by nathrakh View Post
    Linking a picture takes what, 10 seconds? (unless you have extremely slow connection:-D)
    It was my subtle way of avoiding posting both images together. For some reason I thought that posting that photo and that drawing would detract from each other. Since I'm a psychologist, an artist, and a female... any of those rare conditions could have caused that course of action.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudley View Post
    Elone. Remind me to NEVER watch any of your posts when i'm not in the corner of my calls. all the guys behind me saw that picture and laughed on me <.<
    And nice moto
    Well I WAS going to make it appear as a link instead of an image, but I felt that the photo was SFW enough... Do explain though, why did they actually laugh? P.S. To be honest, I have a small journal of the handpicked quotes... by keeping this one (Folks just don't always understand how much sense I make) up for so long, I feel that I'm doing injustice to all others!

Quote Originally Posted by _Ln_ View Post
    Elone, me is terribly sorry =) I shall even add you are making this forum warm and comfortable with your text font And welcome back
    Yay! I thought that it will quickly get old and that I wont get many greetz back, but it's likewise warmingly welcome that people actually remember me here, all those dear and silly names (as opposed to 'good riddance!' or 'who is elone again?'). As for the font, I often felt that it's more effort than it's worth, but it's not! I finally troll'd some attention with it! Just kidding, I love monospaces (i loved your comic too.. didnt see the ending coming til the very last panel).

Oooh, for the Nth time, I almost forgot about posting the actual image! It's not perfect at this stage, but at my current skill level, I wouldnt be able to go THAT much further anyway.

So there you go! Yours Truly, Elone the Longwinded.

P.S. More rant! It's funny how you people call us drawers!
    ▼ All their fault. ▼

Well shoot, I've been meaning to say for a while, but welcome
    back elone! I remember you from when I first joined...I think
    I'd just started posting when your monospaceical fonts no longer
    stood proud among the first pages D:

That's a darn good dwarf - better than I can do!
    Code:
    Really kick the child? [y/N]

....@.....
    ....t.....
    Yo dawg I heard you like buffalo so I put buffalo in your Buffalo now you can buffalo Buffalo buffalo while your Buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo!

Ultras: GE Farmer, Hurthling Thief, Orc Weaponsmith
    Wins: HE Priest, GE Wizard, Human Necromancer, Gnome Elementalist, HE barbarian, Gnome Mindcrafter, Hurthling Paladin, Troll Healer

Quote Originally Posted by Elone View Post
    Well I WAS going to make it appear as a link instead of an image, but I felt that the photo was SFW enough... Do explain though, why did they actually laugh?
    Because they'e 18 y old kids who had had a life of pleasue and see the exhibition of one cosplay as an image as a laughable matter?

Just a silly online game

Man I think this theme has serious potential! I have a bunch of ideas for it but I need to get some work done