Thread: Theoretical questions about Andy

Default Theoretical questions about Andy

Did anyone ever wish for sheep on the chaos plane?

Can you have companions in there? Scrolls of familiar summoning? Figurines? Friendly djinni? Wish for friends? What happens if they kill Andor? Just the same as if player killed him without Trident?

The guidebook mentions that it is possible to enter as a champion of law and then change alignment on the chaos plane. It also mentions that changing alignment there might be difficult. I agree. Now, what would be the optimal method? Does the usual summon of hostiles by the lawful god happen there?

What about a champion of chaos changing alignment towards lawful? (Probably even more difficult to accomplish, but what would it do? We know that chaotics praying on the chaos plane has a special effect.)

Quote Originally Posted by lotuskip View Post
    Can you have companions in there?
    Scrolls of familiar summoning? Figurines? Friendly djinni?
    What happens if they kill Andor? Just the same as if player killed him without Trident?
    Yes.
    IIRC, all these work. Andy actually deals with pet quite well - he uses paralysis [iirc, not much have resistance againts this maybe except undead] and teleports them out [funny he does not use tp on player]

Same as you killed yourself. I did not test very much, but should depend on things you wield. It is definetely possible to become Avatar without killing Andy [so technically it is possible to beat Trinity]
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

Quote Originally Posted by lotuskip View Post
    We know that chaotics praying on the chaos plane has a special effect.
    what effect?
    Quote Originally Posted by Laukku View Post
    I don't like being superstitious. It gives bad luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silfir View Post
    "Today I will show everyone the size of my e-penis by stickying a thread from one year ago that absolutely no one cares about!"
    What happens when a being with godlike power has no concept of limits and unfettered creativity? Anything.
    ?/0

u must to try

we can say that a lot of scourges will be generated

Try summoning a banshee to Andy while having bee-wax in your ears.
    I've won with the following classes ; Monk and Bard.

Quote Originally Posted by Doorsfan View Post
    Try summoning a banshee to Andy while having bee-wax in your ears.
    All of the orb guardians are immune to Banshee wail. I would assume Andy is too.

Changing alignment on Chaos plane can be done without too much difficulty for an OCG player, since you can get in at low level. I'd imagine that a really buff level 1 OCG with a pile of SoCR could probably just wander around the Chaos plane with an amulet of order on for a little while to get an alignment change. Ultras are understandably harder. Probably easiest is going from L+ to N. I'd probably just wish for a white unicorn and try to beat it to a pulp with a large ration.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Quote Originally Posted by Soirana View Post
    Yes.
    IIRC, all these work. Andy actually deals with pet quite well - he uses paralysis [iirc, not much have resistance againts this maybe except undead] and teleports them out [funny he does not use tp on player]

Same as you killed yourself. I did not test very much, but should depend on things you wield. It is definetely possible to become Avatar without killing Andy [so technically it is possible to beat Trinity]
    What do you mean by "beat Trinity"?

nathrakh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by da1edwin View Post
    What do you mean by "beat Trinity"?
    6051364 Trinity. L1 hurthling bard (F). 87 xps. 217614 turns.
    Died on 1/31/2004.
    She managed to become a ChAoS gOd in the palace of Andor Drakon

Al's titanium man OGC.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.g...516654c561aaa?

Code:
    The following monster was vanquished:
          1 ElDeR cHaOs GoD
    Trinity killed one guy which is not necessasry to kill.
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)