Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The dig and kick bug

Default The dig and kick bug

Why isn't the dig and kick bug working for me? It comes up with some kinda message saying "an invisible force prevents you from kicking the foo" or something.
    When in darkness, you can always see the light (unless you're in ADOM)

Most successful combos for me: Grey elf wizards, trollish healers, dark elf beast-fighters, Gnomey monks, and any race barbarians.

nathrakh Guest

You need to kick outside the shop.

oh

Most successful combos for me: Grey elf wizards, trollish healers, dark elf beast-fighters, Gnomey monks, and any race barbarians.

what is this about?

spoiler. You wouldn't want to know

if i ask it's because i'd like to. do you happen to read minds?

Wink

He might , it's a seriously game breaking way to steal from shops, and it includes being lucky enough to have a shop with diggable walls and a way to dig them or a wand of destruction, basicaly you dig the corner of the shop and move all items there, drop them all then leave the shop and kick them diagonaly out of it, it's game breaking because you can get near unlimited items for no money and unlimited restocks
    Quote Originally Posted by Laukku View Post
    I don't like being superstitious. It gives bad luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silfir View Post
    "Today I will show everyone the size of my e-penis by stickying a thread from one year ago that absolutely no one cares about!"
    What happens when a being with godlike power has no concept of limits and unfettered creativity? Anything.
    ?/0

Ha, I wouldn't say gamebreaking. There are plenty of scumming techniques that'll allow you to accomplish the same thing.

this takes much less time and has little/no danger involved ,even compared to stair hopping, and if you find a diggable shop you have u source of mass gold and valuable items, i've found random shops with 7lb and some can even restock with artifacts
    Quote Originally Posted by Laukku View Post
    I don't like being superstitious. It gives bad luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silfir View Post
    "Today I will show everyone the size of my e-penis by stickying a thread from one year ago that absolutely no one cares about!"
    What happens when a being with godlike power has no concept of limits and unfettered creativity? Anything.
    ?/0

Its really not much more game breaking than several other ways of making shit loads of cash. Not all shops have diggable walls, shopkeepers rarely have much money on them, meaning you have to wait endlessly for restocks to obtain a decent amount of cash, and in the end, you may as well use dragon gold doubling to buy out all the shops if you are that desperate for items.

Items and cash just are not very scarce in ADOM, for methods of generating more items and cash to be gamebreaking.