Thread: Teleportation

Default Teleportation

Hello! First post on adom.de, although I have read the forums for a long time. I have been lucky from a pool sipping with Lucifer, the orcish barbarian. I got teleport and teleport control (along with fate smiles and lucky) and want to know any way I can use it. I hope to get some wand of teleportaytion to raid darkforge. Addition information is that I am level 8 and am currently doing PC. I have already beaten the small cave. If there is anymore additional information you need, ask me. I WANT TO GO USE THIS TELEPORTATION!!!!!1+shift!!!!!!!!!!one!!!!111!!!!s hift one!!!! 1 !

Wait a sec...
    Lawful altar on carnivorous levels of PC?
    OMG THE LEVEL IS GONNA EAT ME CUZ I SPELLED IT WRONG!
    To precrowns!11!1122!!!!
    And found out I had blessed (-2)[+13,+4] shield.
    HAHAHH LuCiFeR sHoWs HiS pOwEr!!!
    Last edited by Jesus; 03-21-2010 at 03:21 AM.

Be very careful, my son. ThE PoWEr HarD To mAsTEr iS

Alternatively, teleportation randmmly quicks in.
    Haven't won with : Druid, Priest, Elementalist, Weaponsmith, Ranger, Merchants, farmers, Necromancer,Thief
    Currently trying : Entertaining girlfriend. Very, Very, VERY hard.

Just a silly online game

Not at all helpful for raiding Darkforge, however. Your best bet is probably the dusty dungeon (upper floor of assassin's guild). That is, if you have wand/scroll of item detections, magic mapping stuff, etc.

Well, with teleport control you can also, in theory, eventually find the wand chamber by chance eventually.
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

Would have thought Jesus could spell better.
    "Whip me!" pleads the adom player. The rng replies... "No."

Jesus is my little brother in real life.
    The RNG is the source of chaos and corruption.
    "You talk to molest, the female dwarven child. Molest, the female dwarven child, grunts: "Me wanna sugar, please?"

So what do I get precrowned with? (sorry gut)
    It seems my luck has changed...

AWW CRAP!
    Too bad for me... I try to pray and it says not in the wilderness. Then the game crashes. I made a backup save right before doing that... (MORE DOT DOT DOTS) but it also thinks I'm in the wilderness.

************************************************** ********************************
    DAMN YOu CORRUPTED fILES! I TRY TO LOaD MY SAVE FILE BUT IT CLOSES AS SOON AS I LOaD!

Dot dot dot... Where's Pacman when you need him the most?
    ▼ All their fault. ▼

Quote Originally Posted by Elone View Post
    Dot dot dot... Where's Pacman when you need him the most?
    It is a sad tale.
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.