Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: iADOM Discussion

Only if I saw a bee sting someone that ignored
    all of the many (and blaringly obvious) warning
    signs would I applaud.

> STING THOSE FUCKERS! RIGHT ON!"

Indeed

Angelus did everything short of having "I'm
    trolling yo" as a sig, and you guys still bite : )
    "Whip me!" pleads the adom player. The rng replies... "No."

Point taken. This might be a good point to un-derail the thread. Rerail it, I guess?
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

I thought the image I posted was a good indication too.

As for adom-admin's recognition of the town in the background: No, I have never been. That was just one of the images from a Google Image search for the keyword "trolling".
    I said it before, and I'll say it again. If I knew scripture like you, I'd prolly be an athiest too.. -gut

/l、
    (゚、 。 7  
     l、 ~ヽ   
     じしf_, )ノ

"Whip me!" pleads the adom player. The rng replies... "No."

Better image

Last edited by Grey; 04-16-2010 at 06:51 PM.
    Platinum Edition ADOMer
    http://gamesofgrey.com - check out my roguelikes!

I dislike how people seem to connect internet trolling to the mythical creature, trolls. It is clearly from the practice of trolling for dumb fish, attempting to catch multiple fools with your bait.
    I said it before, and I'll say it again. If I knew scripture like you, I'd prolly be an athiest too.. -gut

/l、
    (゚、 。 7  
     l、 ~ヽ   
     じしf_, )ノ

Calling someone a troll is an "internet argument". It's not a real argument, it merely shows that you don't want to listen. Grow up guys.

Wouldn't "Grow up guys" also have to be an internet argument?
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

There's a famous saying, "Little girls grow up to be women, and little boys grow up to be bigger boys."
    When in darkness, you can always see the light (unless you're in ADOM)

Most successful combos for me: Grey elf wizards, trollish healers, dark elf beast-fighters, Gnomey monks, and any race barbarians.

Somehow when I got to these forums I thought that adom players must be old enough not to warrant a troll tree pages of discussion. Just the fact he succeeded tells something about him, you (and me for writing this)

That being said I really hope this is the last post about the subject. If you want to discuss trolling please make a new thread about it.