Don't want the bug report thread being cluttered up, but I imagine people are wanting to share their thoughts on this...

Firstly, I have to say I really have no interest in getting an iPad, not even for ADOM. I'm guessing a lot of others are in the same boat. Still, in the longer run whatever successors there are of the iPad could well be appealing to me, and it may well be that iADOM will be easily ported (or natively supported). The more important thing really though is it's great to hear talk of a bugfix update of ADOM. Any sort of update is brilliant to see, and may even spur on some new content. We seem to be losing sight of any hope of JADE being completed in the near future, and even if it were there's no guarantee it would be half as fun as ADOM is. An update to ADOM seems like a much better use of TB's time to me now.

I'm not sure how the interface would work on the iPad. Movement and meleeing monsters would be simple enough with the touchscreen, but all the menus would be a lot more complex. I can only assume that there'd be buttoned commands at the side, which lead into sub menus for skills/spells/inventory etc, but it could end up being horribly complex. Still, would be interesting to see. Thomas may wish to look a little at NethackDS for some inspiration on how to add touchscreen control to a roguelike. It has a touchscreen keyboard but it tries to limit most commands to context based screen touching rather than cumbersome key commands.

Also, in terms of features, I'm not too fussed about new content to the game, but there are a few interface things I'd be interested in. In particular integration of many of ADOM Sage's features, especially message highlighting and suppression.

Any thoughts on what people would like to see in a Deluxe version? Starsign selector would certainly be nice.