Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: first wins?

Question first wins?

im just starting a thread to find out what everyone's very first win was with... race, class, even month if u can remember, and maybe a few little features about that character... i am yet to win one other i would post it up haha
    First win- Raper! lvl40 Orc Barbarian.... save-scummed

Raven Orc Beastfighter but I'm pretty sure it had something to do with my luck with pools (invisibility instrinct) and the fact I started a wish engine shortly after the Air Temple.
    I said it before, and I'll say it again. If I knew scripture like you, I'd prolly be an athiest too.. -gut

/l、
    (゚、 。 7  
     l、 ~ヽ   
     じしf_, )ノ

Dragon High Elf Priest. I swear, Priests are the best (well, easiest) class around. Just roll one that starts with an offensive spellbook. Elven ones get the 5 initial PV as well. Early game is fine with those two, and spellcasters can roll through the game past the ToEF.

Candle archer, don't remember if it was gray elf or human. I've won each at least once, but it was a long time ago, and I have (to my chagrin) at least one save-scummed archer win that I'm aware of.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

My first "win" was with a heavily save-scummed Dwarven Palladin. Only thing I really remember was using the Hammer of the Gods as primary missile weapon. That, and dying a *lot* in the bug temple.

First legit win was a gate-closing with a Hurthling Archer. Level 50 Archer class power *ROCKS*, quite literally in the case of Hurthlings.
    You hear the cries of the crowd: "Freebird!! Freebird!! Freebird!!"

You play some tunes on your lute.

i always get to level like 18-20 and just lose interest cuz there is nothin i can do succussfully

Raven born orcish priest
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

priest seems to be popular? good melee and spells?

I like Book born high elven priests, though they are pretty difficult to keep alive in early game

Difficult? With elven chain mail and an offensive spell, you're all set to UD dive if you want.