Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: What do my fellow adom'rs look like

does everyone in europe hate gypsys? met a lot of them in argentina and they were all real nice. if you dont like them wait about a week and they'll be gone. racism is for douchebags

Quote Originally Posted by dallonj View Post
    does everyone in europe hate gypsys? met a lot of them in argentina and they were all real nice. if you dont like them wait about a week and they'll be gone. racism is for douchebags
    perhaps it is... i believe the only difference between races is the culture from which they hail. if a person does not like that culture, that is their decision, and who am i to say they are wrong?

i dont have the answers, but to not recognize that their is a difference is just as ignorant as the blind hate of many racists.

does everyone in europe hate gypsys?
    yes. There is approximately 730 millions of people there and we all hate gypsys. Each infant is born with that hatred and when when they're grown up they wish that they were born in asia or australia because they are so fed up with their hatered to gypsys... but unfortunately it's impossible, they can't stop hating those poor gypsys, and they feel awful about that. It's very tragic.

(sorry, couldn't resist. It's hard not to make fun of such a big generalization. Seriously, how can a person judge a whole continent by one troll on a gaming forum?)
    Last edited by Irinka; 05-01-2010 at 11:09 AM.

It's especially tragic for the Gypsys living in Europe because they all hate themselves.
    You steal a scroll labelled HITME. The orc hits you.

Just to give you more ideas: you can hate people for other reason than racism. The reason to hate gypsys is that they have a sub-standard culture involving old fashioned stuff like blood vendetta. And they steal a lot! Some people refuse to see the truth and blame "racism" for all those problems. Wake up morons.

The only reason some people are alive is because it is illegal to kill them.
    I said it before, and I'll say it again. If I knew scripture like you, I'd prolly be an athiest too.. -gut

/l、
    (゚、 。 7  
     l、 ~ヽ   
     じしf_, )ノ

Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    > gut's other named posters are all spambots of sorts.

The 'of sorts' refers to insect rape
    ... How......
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

You want a drunken irishman, you get a drunken irishman:

Platinum Edition ADOMer
    http://gamesofgrey.com - check out my roguelikes!

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    Wow, that was good. I really liked that!
    there's a thread here in this session with some of my other vids if you liked that one:

http://www.adom.de/forums/showthread.php?t=10057
    Wins:

Lvl 50 Dark Elf Mindcrafter.
    Lvl 50 High Elf Assassin (Dual weilding).
    Lvl 50 Dark Elf Paladin.
    Lvl 50 Gnomish Assassin (Failed ultra turned normal gate closer)
    Lvl 50 Hurthling Thief (ULE).

Where are all the sober Irishmen; or they just as illusive and rare as the fabled leprechaun? btw thats a nice hat to be sure