Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: What do my fellow adom'rs look like

sup
    I've won with the following classes ; Monk and Bard.

Me and my ADOM recording gear, teaching important concepts to the watcher.
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

Me on a break from doing volunteer work in New Orleans this past spring break
    Pretty goofy picture, I'm pretty sure I made that face on purpose

Wow, didn't expect Silfir to look so young. Somehow your voice speaks more of wisdom and maturity...
    Platinum Edition ADOMer
    http://gamesofgrey.com - check out my roguelikes!

wow! silfir is much different that i imagined!

Here am I in all my hairy glory.

The compression in Silfir's photo kinda makes the mic look photoshopped.

I used my in-built laptop webcam. The resolution does suck. (Also, vogonpoet, you look seriously badass. You probably still lose to this guy but you're pretty close!)

Grey: Rather than the voice, is the content of the things I say evident of great wisdom and maturity? I'm only 22. Do I sound that old?

(Someone on youtube said I sounded like a 70 year old toddler. I have no idea what a 70 year old toddler would sound like. I guess I'm supposed to be insulted, but rather I keep wondering about the concept of 70 year old toddlers...)
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by vogonpoet View Post
    Here am I in all my hairy glory.
    Your not a vogon at all!

Silfir: You look like a very merry guy! i also agree i thought you were in your thirties, but that just means you are more mature that others our age... well i consider 22 my age

doorsfan: you ready to do some major clubbin?

ahahaha i am loving this too much!

ps

i want to thank you, silfir, for your lets play adom vids, they tipped the scale of me getting into adom or not, into adom's favor. Very entertaining and informative.

This is me some years ago.

I love this thread now. There is absolutely no one that you would be surprised is addicted to ADOM.