Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: What do my fellow adom'rs look like

Default What do my fellow adom'rs look like

i wonder what the hillbilly southerner gutt looks like, and angry drunk irishman grey, or the german accented silfir!! Please post pics and what country you guys are from.

Michigan, USA

I'm the sexy bitch on the right!

That is me reading some lecture [on actual and fictional facts about spinaches] for local fandom.

Ofcourse i picked two more years and 10 extra kilograms since that time, but i can't find better uploaded photo at moment.
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

i'm too lazy to post a pic but i do have some youtube videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBplLwkPy7I
    Wins:

Lvl 50 Dark Elf Mindcrafter.
    Lvl 50 High Elf Assassin (Dual weilding).
    Lvl 50 Dark Elf Paladin.
    Lvl 50 Gnomish Assassin (Failed ultra turned normal gate closer)
    Lvl 50 Hurthling Thief (ULE).

as paranoid as I am, it was either that, or the foot pic.

you got lucky
    Last edited by gut; 04-28-2010 at 04:58 AM.
    "Whip me!" pleads the adom player. The rng replies... "No."

Soirana's image link must be malformed since I'm not getting anything to show up.

I already posted this one somewhere else but people didn't believe it was me. I will get a more recent photo taken as soon as I can remember which bloody program I use to get images off of my phone.

I said it before, and I'll say it again. If I knew scripture like you, I'd prolly be an athiest too.. -gut

/l、
    (゚、 。 7  
     l、 ~ヽ   
     じしf_, )ノ

Quote Originally Posted by fazisi View Post
    Soirana's image link must be malformed since I'm not getting anything to show up.
    [/IMG]
    Works okay for me.

Try link if you curious.
    http://lh3.ggpht.com/_9e_h9B6BmAw/SB...I/u2LFlnFwLx8/
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

here is me. Dreadfull russian communist with rocket launcher.

Hey Cash, you are confusing left and right, or you are sexy jackass to the right? or you are not sexy guy-looking bitch to the right? Or you mean right from your point of view on that photo?

im the man. the girl is my cousin, she just did my hair so we took pics. i died it back to brown the next week ahah. and i am lovin the russian commie ready for battle! sweet pic. how old are you guys? i am 18 in the pic 19 now.

gutt: awwww i was most curious to see how you look, i didnt know you would too be self conscious or paranoid of idk what to post a pic. i am sorry for calling you out.

soirana: i am lovin the hair!! and the fandom of spinach... that sparks my interest, more specifics? also what country are you from?

here's a pic of me when i was 17... beware: if there are any children in the room maybe they should leave

T
    o
    o

H
    o
    t

F
    o
    r

C
    a
    b
    l
    e

T
    V

what a pity!
    Well, your cousin is surely a beautifull girl. I was in MD and in Phyladelphia about 5 months in 2003. Never saw any american (black stripper and several illegal mexican mamasitas doesn`t count ) of simillar beauty there. I had feeling that everyone there are fat,black or latin (I dont mean that last two options are bad), but that probably is because i was only in places which i could reach walking. I mean that probably all beauty people were just riding cars , in other districts and I just didnt see them.
    and yes, not to be off topic, I`m 28, I like my job (i`m an expert of IT solution centre), nature and camping, some punk music and some action games like paintball or strikeball. And of course like every russian, I like to drink alcohol, play guitar and pet my home brown bear
    be cool man!