Thread: Questions.

Default Questions.

Two stupid questions.
    One, does ADOM have and online leaderboard that keeps your scores along with those of the rest of the world?
    Two, can I delete,or edit the required question answers at the beginning of registration? (I put none in favorite class and race)
    They're stupid,but I need to know them before I play.
    Last edited by JohnSteel; 08-03-2014 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Spelling errors.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSteel View Post
    One,Does ADOM have and online leaderboard that keeps your scores along with those of the rest of the world?
    Not right now, though it's a suggested feature, and if you play in the unofficial online server (ancardia.us.to), they have a high-score list.

Two,Can I delete,or edit the required question answers at the beginning of registration? (I put none in favorite class and race)
    You can't. But I believe that's only used to check if someone is a spambot (since you wrote this, you obviously aren't), so you needn't be concerned about it
    "And light there be!"

You can post your flg files of characters to this website hall of fame: http://adom.brinkster.net/hof/
    But there's no automatic server. There is the board on the online server if you play via SSH, but that is fairly irrelevant when it gets topped out by speed runs and arch mages.

Your race / class questions are just a 'human' check. If you hadn't posted here I might have ended up deleting you for such answers :/ I think only a few moderators are the answers.
    Platinum Edition ADOMer
    http://gamesofgrey.com - check out my roguelikes!

thanks a lot for your response, anon123!
    i am a newbie and have a bunch of questions

Quote Originally Posted by Martina65 View Post
    thanks a lot for your response, anon123!
    i am a newbie and have a bunch of questions
    In the words of the dwarven mystic, ye art doomed.
    "And light there be!"