kay, i played this guy on my laptop, which doesnt have the net, so ill just gonna put down the key points..

candle born orc barbarian, played as a true beserker from start till fin.

end stats -

str43 le15 wi30 dx45 to58 ch8 ap12 ma9 pe19

dv/pv 36/38 hp1228 pp197 speed 158 (bloated)

of course chaotic minus the whole time

i have preserver on neck
skullcrusher and an eternium tower shield (+16 +4)
RoMasterCat and ring of damage

early game i found a mace of destruction and used that till i got crowned with skullcrusher
clubs lvl 12, maces lvl 10 and polearms lvl 9

No artifact vaults sadly, entered d50 at xplvl 39 but got to 50 during that.

Skills, i missed out on healing by killing the healer before talkin to hotzenplotz
and got concentration (useless) from a PoE

max skills athletics, backstabbin, climbing, dodge, firstaid, herbalism, listening, stealth, swimming and tactics.

Beserker, the orcish barbariuan saved the world with his brave efforts and blah blah died from betrayal.

saved 34 times, scored 40,183,952 points

didnt do : minomaze, ancient circle, library, or infinite dungeon. visited 126 places.

Champ of arena, defeated the wyrms archenemy, adhered to the catlord, saved khelly (killed him later tho) and stopped the bug gen.

killed 5242 monsters, none especially interesting, all the shopkeepers i came across, the waterdragon and ancient karmic wyrm and the tiny girl and her puppy.

generated 29 artifacts, inc the dwarven articer ones.

Talents:

aggressive.natural beserker.
basher.pwerful strike.mighty strike
porter,beast of burden, master packer
hardy.very hardy,xtremly hardy,
tough skin,iron skin, steel skin.immune to pain
quick,very quick.greased lightning.

prayed twice, once when on one hp and bleeding...

Found a WoW in the DH, used all 6 (seven!) charges for Toughness, which helped give me a decent PV, DV was alright due to dx and the shield (which had skill zero because of the beserk tactics)

was going to go for an ultra but ended up walkin into the ratling which put an end to that idea...

all in all a fun game, and a very powerful hitter. took down EmpMoloch in one tremendous blow, same for all the big dragons and balors.