Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Weakest Link '09: Sign up!

I'm in..?

Unless too late. Easter Holiday in Norway = one week in a snow-cabin far away from internet...

Of course you are You didn't specify whether you might want to play on the server, so I put you in the non-server group.

Registration is open until the beginning of the competition at May 6th!
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

Alright, I need to sign up for this. It was truly exciting to play my turn in the Kobold Shaman Energy Bolt league, and thus I wish to play here.

I prefer not to play on the server. I would say that I wouldn't mind (under the assumption that not enough people would be able or willing to play on the server), but there are so many "maybe"s up there, I don't feel I need to worry.

I'm in, maybe server.

Checking in.
    Heavily prefer non server, but if that means one extra team on server i will play on that thing even if this drives me nuts....
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

I want to play even though I'm not sure I understand the rule 100%. Don't understand all this "Chaos Gates" open and close talk.. What chaos gates? :P Im a noob. Anyway otherwise it sounds fun. How to keep track of turns in a game btw? And I prefer server for a competition like this where the save is shared.

I'm keen. No server for me though.

Quote Originally Posted by Per_Killer View Post
    I want to play even though I'm not sure I understand the rule 100%. Don't understand all this "Chaos Gates" open and close talk.. What chaos gates? :P Im a noob. Anyway otherwise it sounds fun. How to keep track of turns in a game btw? And I prefer server for a competition like this where the save is shared.
    The chaos gate opening means that you can use nasty tactics to make your opponents die. This happens after 2 rounds of the game, IIRC.

And you can view the turns (and other stuff) by pressing :t.

Silfir will set the turn counter, so no worries there.
    "Whip me!" pleads the adom player. The rng replies... "No."

Im in, if possible.