Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cant find the key in Gnoll stronghold!

Dark Elf wrestlers are SURPRISINGLY fun. Since they have a natural affinity for the poison skill, all you need is to find a pair of spiked brawler gloves, or some other martial weapon with spikes, blades etc and they can really wrack up the damage quickly. Gives them the feel of being one of those hold nothing back win at all cost pit fighters.
    To this day I have not once scummed in ADOM.
    Probably why I dont have a win.

Grr I saw this thread and got excited... really excited...

Quote Originally Posted by Sradac View Post
    Dark Elf wrestlers are SURPRISINGLY fun. Since they have a natural affinity for the poison skill, all you need is to find a pair of spiked brawler gloves, or some other martial weapon with spikes, blades etc and they can really wrack up the damage quickly.
    But naturally that won't work on monsters that are poison&slashing resistant, such as most constructs. What AFAIK works best against them is pickaxes or the monks' kicking.

By the way, I've discovered that the Mind Control spell can be used for something else than making temporary pets... Politics. Right now, due to not being skilled enough with the spell, I can't influence city politics much, but managed to make the current mayor murder innocent townspeople. Now he's going to be replaced, and I'm intending to become the next one... then I'll get more and more power. World domination, here I come!
    You hit Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, and severely wound him.
    The greater balor summons some help!
    The ratling duelist disarms you. You drop your blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12]. It flies to the west.
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, picks up the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, wields the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].

Quote Originally Posted by Laukku View Post
    But naturally that won't work on monsters that are poison&slashing resistant, such as most constructs. What AFAIK works best against them is pickaxes or the monks' kicking.

By the way, I've discovered that the Mind Control spell can be used for something else than making temporary pets... Politics. Right now, due to not being skilled enough with the spell, I can't influence city politics much, but managed to make the current mayor murder innocent townspeople. Now he's going to be replaced, and I'm intending to become the next one... then I'll get more and more power. World domination, here I come!
    Meh, it's overrated. Your better off choosing to be a caravanneer. The movement and speed boosts are amazing. 10 speed and 300 movement points may not seem like much, but it completely changes my game.
    I like a dick in my ass. That's what she said!!!1!11shift!+!

Nothing's better than Doppelganger bards. I love being what i kill. And i have such an awesome skillset due to studying monsters. helped by changing to being a huge brain before gaining levels.
    Haven't won with : Druid, Priest, Elementalist, Weaponsmith, Ranger, Merchants, farmers, Necromancer,Thief
    Currently trying : Entertaining girlfriend. Very, Very, VERY hard.

Just a silly online game

Oh my god you won't believe what a day I've had! So, I booted JADE, and there I was, playing it! First there were, like, pink elephants, and stuff, and dragons and beautiful butterflies and it was all so pretty! I killed them all, and it was so sad, because they had to die, but it didn't matter, because there would be more monsters spawning! And they, like, left me all kinds of cool stuff, and they were really cool, like red herrings, and sparklies, and the pink sword of cuteness!! Oh my god!! And I did all kinds of awesome epic quests with extreme ease, because I had a very cute artifact sword, and I rescued a dragon from the princess, prevented the invasion of the angry puppies, and became the king of the shoes! Then my dude died, because I wore an amulet of death saving, and I was sad, but it was all right, because my character had do die anyway, so my story would have and end, so I could stop telling it! ...So there you have it, JADE has all kinds of deep and interesting content and will revolutionise the gaming industry. It's clever mechanics are unmatched, and will leave players wanting for more.
    You hit Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, and severely wound him.
    The greater balor summons some help!
    The ratling duelist disarms you. You drop your blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12]. It flies to the west.
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, picks up the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, wields the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].

Quote Originally Posted by Laukku View Post
    Oh my god you won't believe what a day I've had! So, I booted JADE, and there I was, playing it! First there were, like, pink elephants, and stuff, and dragons and beautiful butterflies and it was all so pretty! I killed them all, and it was so sad, because they had to die, but it didn't matter, because there would be more monsters spawning! And they, like, left me all kinds of cool stuff, and they were really cool, like red herrings, and sparklies, and the pink sword of cuteness!! Oh my god!! And I did all kinds of awesome epic quests with extreme ease, because I had a very cute artifact sword, and I rescued a dragon from the princess, prevented the invasion of the angry puppies, and became the king of the shoes! Then my dude died, because I wore an amulet of death saving, and I was sad, but it was all right, because my character had do die anyway, so my story would have and end, so I could stop telling it! ...So there you have it, JADE has all kinds of deep and interesting content and will revolutionise the gaming industry. It's clever mechanics are unmatched, and will leave players wanting for more.
    Lol!..

But seriously, bad timing when the game is released one day later :P