Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grey?

Default Grey?

Did you ever finish the pet/companion part of the Bard guide?
    Quote Originally Posted by Laukku View Post
    I don't like being superstitious. It gives bad luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silfir View Post
    "Today I will show everyone the size of my e-penis by stickying a thread from one year ago that absolutely no one cares about!"
    What happens when a being with godlike power has no concept of limits and unfettered creativity? Anything.
    ?/0

Quote Originally Posted by Theym View Post
    Did you ever finish the pet/companion part of the Bard guide?
    There is private messaging system here, man.

I wonder how long will it take gut to make some sarcastic comment on this..

Oh, I didn't think of that, thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Laukku View Post
    I don't like being superstitious. It gives bad luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silfir View Post
    "Today I will show everyone the size of my e-penis by stickying a thread from one year ago that absolutely no one cares about!"
    What happens when a being with godlike power has no concept of limits and unfettered creativity? Anything.
    ?/0

Till he gets on.
    Haven't won with : Druid, Priest, Elementalist, Weaponsmith, Ranger, Merchants, farmers, Necromancer,Thief
    Currently trying : Entertaining girlfriend. Very, Very, VERY hard.

Just a silly online game

I have not. Truth is I hate pets and can't stand playing with them, so it's kinda difficult for me to make a complete guide to bards :/

I can make a platinum girdle guide if you like :P
    Platinum Edition ADOMer
    http://gamesofgrey.com - check out my roguelikes!

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I have not. Truth is I hate pets and can't stand playing with them, so it's kinda difficult for me to make a complete guide to bards :/

I can make a platinum girdle guide if you like :P
    honestly it would make like five lines i think.

Four telling pets suck and fifth you should push them in front of you in corridors.
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

I haven't read that guide in a while, but I remember thinking it was pretty complete as it was and blew most of the other guides, certainly my own, right out of the water. I think there's no harm in finishing it up without an in-depth guide to pets. It's not like Music and taming is a bard-exclusive feature; they can do it starting from level 1 because they start with high skill and instruments and companions and pets will never turn hostile on their own and that's it. If someone wants to compose a compendium on all things related to taming and pets and what makes the coolest pet and how you can power them up with potions (wait, wasn't there stuff about that already in your guide?) that's their prerogative.

Last adomguides update is from March 2009. Would be nice to be able to add something. As far as I can see Molach's guides got linked in TV Tropes. So being on my blog is kinda like being internet famous now. That's impressive, right?

(... Molach, you didn't pimp your own guides on TV Tropes yourself, did you?)
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

As I have no idea what TV tropes is at all.

But that is at least something to tell my son(s). Look, son(s), your old man did that. Important contribution to world peace this was.

(world being Ancardia)

No one should be lost in the wilderness of storytelling media without tvtropes. I have spent sooooo many hours reading the articles there... Link: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HomePage

Oh my!! TvTropes! My fav wiki! I have about 20 open tvtropes tabs waiting to be read. And thats after a tab cleanup!
    ▼ All their fault. ▼