Thread: Hole in the wall Tactics

Default Hole in the wall Tactics

Just managed to kill the raider lord with a DE mindcrafter, so I decide to buy some keys after my hooded cloak got exploded. So after locking the door to Hotzenplotz I proceed to mind blast him to death quite safely from outside his room at a mere level 6, and for some reason this also didnt anger the cloaked ratling like it usually does. This makes Hotz a complete joke for all mindcrafters.

The marble amulet and healing Yrrigs got me to Neutral

The second time I tried this the cloaked rat did get mad, so back to leading him to Terinyo
    Last edited by Narcolepcy; 02-19-2011 at 04:34 PM.

Did you use confusion blast on him the first time? IIRC it will make him hostile w/o alerting anything else on the level.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laukku View Post
    I don't like being superstitious. It gives bad luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silfir View Post
    "Today I will show everyone the size of my e-penis by stickying a thread from one year ago that absolutely no one cares about!"
    What happens when a being with godlike power has no concept of limits and unfettered creativity? Anything.
    ?/0

Negative on confusion, didnt bother since he was locked away.

As I mentioned earlier, a mindcrafter can also safely kill the ratling (if you lock him away first). He does not corrupt you, in spite of being purple. However, even after feeding the ratling 12 artifacts the XP I got was dissappointing.

However, another easy kill for a mindcrafter is the assassin prince. Lock him behind some doors and he is an easy source of XP in the early game.
    You steal a scroll labelled HITME. The orc hits you.