Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435 LastLast

Thread: The Ladder of cHaOs General Discussion

Updated me over gut! The mangle-foot is now at the bottom of the table again.
    Platinum Edition ADOMer
    http://gamesofgrey.com - check out my roguelikes!

Update Ln over vogonpoet
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Ln over vogon. hahahahhaha. you will never bump me now! fool!
    "Whip me!" pleads the adom player. The rng replies... "No."

Updated zsomkovacs over Conundrum - zsomkovacs gained a mighty 4 points from his duel!
    Platinum Edition ADOMer
    http://gamesofgrey.com - check out my roguelikes!

ilsekko, it looks like we have now officially entered sudden death. Take your turn whenever you are able.

It's been a great match. May the best diver win

[edit]Update Jelly over ilsekko.

REMINDER: Tomorrow is the last day to issue new challenges. All outstanding games will automatically move to sudden death as of Thursday.
    Last edited by JellySlayer; 04-26-2011 at 03:59 PM.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

It is now the 28th of April. All ongoing games will move into SUDDEN DEATH!

Thanks for playing everyone!

Does that mean Baranor plays one turn, and then we each play sudden death? Or we both play sudden death from where it is now?
    Wins:
    Creator, level 33 Drakish Beastfighter.

Play sudden death from the current game position.

Update zsomkovacs over Grey, Grey over Jelly, and ilsekko over Soirana.

The tournament is no officially closed. Congratulations to our winner gut for his spectacular performance in dominating every PC he came across, including his first round knockouts of several promising PCs!

In terms of ALO scores, our winner is, of course zsomkovacs, who managed to build up an impressive 12-1 records and a stellar 2035 ALO score, more than 300 points higher than the next closest competitor, and includes 220 bonus points accumulated from slaying MaLaKaI and reclaiming the Sceptre. His only loss in the tournament was to Deg.

I therefore crown zsomkovacs as our CHAMPION and present him with this commemorate trophy showing him crushing all of his opponents (except Deg).

Last edited by JellySlayer; 05-02-2011 at 02:49 PM.