Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The cHaOs League Challenge Thread

Default The cHaOs League Challenge Thread

Please post challenges and acceptances of challenges here only. Please do not use the game report thread as before. Accepted (and auto-accepted) challenges will have their savegames posted to the game report thread as soon as JellySlayer has time to make the save.

Remember that:
    -You may only challenge players that are not currently involved in a match. Check the spreadsheet if you aren't sure.
    -If you challenge a higher ranked player, the other player may not decline your challenge. Your savegame will be created immediately.
    -If you challenge a lower ranked player, they have the option to decline your challenge. Your savegame will be created when they accept. If, in the interim, another player challenges you or your opponent, the first challenge will take priority.
    -Try to avoid challenging players with pending challenges.
    -Please do not challenge any players marked UNAVAILABLE in the spread sheet. Similarly, if you are unable to play for a period of time, please mark yourself unavailable.
    Last edited by JellySlayer; 03-20-2011 at 04:11 AM.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Not sure what my new ALO is after loosing to Guru but I am free to be challenged. Looks like everyone is involved in a match right now.

Someone come get easy points

Ok, Deg, I challange you

Quote Originally Posted by gekko View Post
    Ok, Deg, I challange you
    Ok we just have to wait for Jelly. I believe you start it.

I challenge _Ln_!
    You may refuse!
    Last edited by Yermak; 03-19-2011 at 05:27 PM.
    Gray elf: have won with all classes.
    Next race: hurthling.

Quote Originally Posted by Yermak View Post
    I challenge _Ln_!
    You may refuse!
    Nah, let's do it.

Well I just beat Gekko so need another opponent. Looks like zsomkovacs is free. So I challenge you sir to a duel!

Then start it quickly, because I didn't really want to play until Monday afternoon... If you send savegame before 20:30 GMT+1, I'll probably play this this evening... Maybe I'll play a round tomorrow evening (I'll try it), but I'm not sure I'll arrive home in time to play... (I'll play it in 48 hours, it's sure, but maybe you'll have to wait more than usual).
    "The avatar I was... now the fool I am. Heed the warning."

Quote Originally Posted by zsomkovacs View Post
    Then start it quickly, because I didn't really want to play until Monday afternoon... If you send savegame before 20:30 GMT+1, I'll probably play this this evening... Maybe I'll play a round tomorrow evening (I'll try it), but I'm not sure I'll arrive home in time to play... (I'll play it in 48 hours, it's sure, but maybe you'll have to wait more than usual).
    No worries, I can wait until monday I am in no rush. I will do my turn after jelly gives us a save and you just put in your turn whenever you can.

i have just read the report of soirana being defeated once again. pathetic

jelly, will you please roll a PC for me and the lithuanian. it is time i put
    the nail in his coffin

EDIT: i admit it was some work, managing to get my alo lower than yours.
    I knew that was the only way you wouldn't run and hide, so that was my
    strategy from the start of this competition.
    Last edited by gut; 03-19-2011 at 06:31 PM.
    "Whip me!" pleads the adom player. The rng replies... "No."