Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a specific Lets Play

Default Looking for a specific Lets Play

Hi all,

I always refer to, Silfirs Lets Play , Guts Wizards guide and one other. Suffice to say I can't remember where the one other Lets Play is! In essence it wasn't a video but rather a text writup with accompanying images, the images detailed starting out as a wizard, going into the wilderness and killing these powerful mobs for fast leveling . Any ideas whos lets play that is I am referring to. I tried some links on various users forum signatures but they have died.

It might be here.
    .................................................. .........................................|
    .................................................. .........................................|
    .................................................. ........................................ V
    "Whip me!" pleads the adom player. The rng replies... "No."

That's what he might have meant with "links on various user's forum signatures". At least I don't get anywhere from clicking it.
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

Thanks guys! You know something I think it may be the lets play in Guts signature only I cant access the page anymore? Is that the case for anyone else?

Reason I like to reference this one is because it has a nice fast track way of doing things.

Kinda offtopic but I am lvl 9 and spiritually invincible, N= and I cant seem to get very close to diety for precrown. I have an alter in the druids cave, not sure what to do, should I kill some good people or something to get to n-?

Very close level doesn't relate to alignment at all; "spiritually invincible" means you're simply not close enough yet. Probably need to sacrifice even more dosh, I'm sad to say.
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

it worked fine for me.
    could someone else please click on my linky to see if it still does work

"Whip me!" pleads the adom player. The rng replies... "No."

Could not connect to remote server

You tried to access the address http://plog.atspace.com/, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.
    ADOM, where the most commonly used letter in the alphabet is the explosive rune. - starfries

I'm getting a connection timeout now. It's probably not the most reliable webspace. Maybe I haven't sacrificed enough goats?

That link has always worked fine for me, and still does now ><
    Wins:
    Creator, level 33 Drakish Beastfighter.

http://freehosting1.net/reviews/atspace.com.aspx

For what it's worth, recently connection seems to have been terrible.