Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It's here

Does evereyone have font like this in JADE ?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by Pustka; 07-02-2011 at 11:33 AM. Reason: img link problems

Alt+l, didn't know that one! Thanks gutt.

Regarding JADE, it really looks awesome. I hope the versions keep coming out and we soon can enjoy playing a full game!
    1 ULE, 1 UNE, 18 regular endings. Won with every race. Trying to win with every class. Never won with farmer, merchant, mindcrafter and thief.

wooh! it looks really great, in the sense that it is probably going to be quite great :P
    Last edited by Moeba; 07-02-2011 at 03:25 PM.

This is indeed an incredible occasion for us who have been here for 10+ years diligently waiting and hoping for JADE. Thank you Thomas for your incredible work with ADOM and best of luck and perseverance with JADE!

This is incredible. I'm 21 years old, and I've been waiting almost half my life for this. I can't wait for content to start filling up, making this game ever more enjoyable!

I hope we'll get the interface more like DOS ADOM I grew up with. I don't like these windows popping up and small fonts.

Hey, first post, long time ADOM player. First we get JADE, now i can finally post on the forums. This is Fantastic. First JADE death (Loot, male, mountain dwarf, fighter)

Ten years...

It has already been ten years since the release of ADOM 1.0.0. Since that time (I specially enjoyed playtesting for the pre-release versions... and I hope not too many players have desecrated my statue in the Bug Temple since then ), I've played ADOM less and less (being quite disappointed with the following 1.1.0 and 1.1.1 releases)... constantly waiting for a new version to come out.

Today, I wake up and check ADOM website like every week or so... to discover that the first JADE release is out! Of course the first thing I did was to download and try it... and it's impressive! If only my character didn't start with cursed stuff...

Oh yeah... about the weight bug... not only weight doesn't go down when you drop an item, but it goes up when you equip an item too. Easy to become overburdened fast...

I've been playing ADOM since 1996... I will probably enjoy playing JADE for the next 15 years
    You feel excited. You die.

Quote Originally Posted by Silfir View Post
    This feels historic: My first JADE death. I collected 1467 points, 111 xp. I'm not sure HP regeneration is implemented yet. If it is, I feel dumb for just running around like a crazed hippo.

Looking forward to dying tens of thousands of times in the future. And now, going to bed, seeing it's almost 6am in the morning. Did he stay up to release this, or get up way too early?

EDIT: Holy shit, reading the JADE blog just gave me a roguelikegasm.
    Err... seems that my character regenerates HPs normally. Did you pick up "Healing" as a skill at start? If not, that could explain why you don't regenerate HPs...
    You feel excited. You die.

Nah, I just didn't pay attention at all (Yeah, I did pick up Healing - why wouldn't you?). Truth be told, I wanted to die anyway. With the weight bug and the selection of monsters as it is, there's not much point in prolonged playing.
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.