Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: JADE discovery and discussion thread

I uncursed a sword by dipping it in a potion of water. not really a discovery, but at least now I have a shot of removing cursed wielded items.

Yeah, in fact it seems that potions of water sometimes uncurse and sometimes bless... maybe now potions of plain water uncurse and potions of holy water bless?

anyone know what devils skin armor does?

'of precision' seems to add 2 to the attack power dice - whoch asks the questions what is the attack power dice doing?

Dragons also have hides, maybe hidden under their scales. Or under their paws.

Studded dragon hide armor (-1, +0) [+1, +7]. Unidentified as studded leather armor.
    Last edited by King Moila; 08-19-2011 at 09:58 AM. Reason: unid name

Weapons of heroism are only for true heros, not faint hearted sissies looking for executor... all they do is remove stat points everywhere!

First armor drop for me was a great wyrm hide leather armor [+1,+9] or something of that sort helped me survive for a while
    Gnome Wizardx2, GE Barbarian, HE Archer, Gnome Beastfighter, DE Barbarian.
    PreReleases: ME Wizard, Hurt Archer, Gnome Wizard, Ratling Beastie, DE Monk, Ratling Archer

Damn, and I was just ignoring all leather armors thinking they would be the usual crap...

"You hear the sound of something trapped being opened"
    I wonder what kind of sound this could be

I found a REALLY tiny village, something like half the size of Terinyo in ADOM.

You hit Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, and severely wound him.
    The greater balor summons some help!
    The ratling duelist disarms you. You drop your blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12]. It flies to the west.
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, picks up the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, wields the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].

I had a character generated with a horned helmet of stupidity. It doesn't only decrease Le and/or Wi, as you might think. It decreases ALL STATS (or at least almost all, maybe not Ch or Ap).

I guess the name comes from the fact that one must be stupid to wear it for long :P