Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: JADE discovery and discussion thread

Default large clothes

I found large clothes 1200s an orge dropped them. Does anybody know more about them? I wasn't able to put them on.

Only way I see: try looking for one in version 1.3, there you could put on the "large" stuff and wield large great clubs and the like.

"Large" weapons can be wielded in 0.1.4. Ogres have large great clubs, which are really awesome. Just kill some ogres until one is dropped.
    You hit Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, and severely wound him.
    The greater balor summons some help!
    The ratling duelist disarms you. You drop your blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12]. It flies to the west.
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, picks up the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, wields the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].

Quote Originally Posted by berta View Post
    I found large clothes 1200s an orge dropped them. Does anybody know more about them? I wasn't able to put them on.
    They're ogre-sized clothing. Not really suitable on man-sized charater.

It seems that monster spawning is related to player level. I was killed by an ogre on level 2 of a dungeon. :( He was right next to the stairs, and did a nasty critical hit.

I'd rather not have that be the case, the game already is freakishly difficult. It really doesn't make sense either: How exactly does killing monsters cause levels to have tougher monsters?
    You hit Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, and severely wound him.
    The greater balor summons some help!
    The ratling duelist disarms you. You drop your blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12]. It flies to the west.
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, picks up the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, wields the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].

So I'm going down into the CoC and I found a maze at lvl4...

After I finally find the exit, I go down to lvl5 and...

I had crappy gear though.

Also, an old picture I never posted on the forums before.

Last edited by acote; 08-27-2011 at 06:19 PM.

I found something awesome in the armor shop of some human village... a steel plate mail (-3,-3) [+9,+10]. Considering that all other plate mails I've seen since then (including mithril plates) were something like [-4,+7], I thought it was something really unusual.
    You feel excited. You die.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Has anyone discovered already what the 'you sense a spark of divinity' or sortalike message does? I never seem to be able to find anything interesting on a level where the message is generated...
    I have seen this message a few times, and always on levels that had an altar.
    You steal a scroll labelled HITME. The orc hits you.

Trivia question:
    "What is the name of the First civilian to detect a Gub?"
    }:}
    Last edited by DragonPuki; 11-07-2011 at 04:57 PM.

Dycten Hauquin, the human beastfighter.

Now, what is a Gub? With capital G?