Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: The Weakest Link '09: League of Shadows

Actually i only get options like save link...

Well fixed via some old plugin i had which also got me bunch [3-4] of other files...

Edited: Will start very soon.
    Last edited by Soirana; 04-29-2009 at 05:50 PM.
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

Mind if I join in? Afraid I haven't been able to read through every page of posts in this and the other Weakest Link threads, but hopefully I've got the gist of how it's being organised.

Okay, i got savefile destroyed so *swap* will be needed.

Basically i am unsure of reason:
    Either i had temporal loss of internet connection or my local net tool get on offensive.

Sorry for problems caused. Make me out of these league in anyway.

Savefile bellow
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!

Soirana, have you tried just reconnecting? Sometimes I have lost connection while playing at the server, but I just reconnected and was able to keep playing, everything was fine.

Anyway, I'm ready to play as soon as the save is up.

Edit: yeah, in fact I have just logged in and I get a weapon skill screen. So your game is still there. You can try to continue playing if you can connect now.

Initially it did not worked at all, when i got back to Ctrl+w screen and it crashed again.

Don't know I still suspect local net as it has some sort of defense against online games.

OK... did you play any turns at all? If you didn't, I can try to continue from where you are. If you did, it will probably better to wait for the admins to upload a save.

You may try. I do not moved just renamed char and started examining it. Still on stairscase.

Quote Originally Posted by Soirana View Post
    Initially it did not worked at all, when i got back to Ctrl+w screen and it crashed again.

Don't know I still suspect local net as it has some sort of defense against online games.
    This goes over an SSH connection, which is *very* rarely used for gaming. You might want to talk to you local sysadmin; if I was somewhere and could not use SSH I'd be very annoyed.

Btw, an hour (??) ago I tried to connect as a spectator, first it worked, then I got logged out and the server stopped responding at all (at least the SSH server, webserver and ping still worked). I could not login again.

Somone call jaakkwhatwashisname...

(EDIT: And it's definitely not on my side, SSH to my other servers works fine)
    Of course it's unfair - that's the whole point.

The Adom wiki: everything you don't want to know about Adom.
    http://ancardia.wikia.com/

Soirana, you're doing it wrong!!!!

You're supposed to wait for me to send you a password for the league, and access it from the league account. I'll restore the save and send you the password and then you can take part.
    Platinum Edition ADOMer
    http://gamesofgrey.com - check out my roguelikes!

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Soirana, you're doing it wrong!!!!
    Exuce me, mister Darren John, but if you installed crash system...
    Luckily this forum does not have smiley's with big gun's and dead animals.

Besides i used league account if you interested.