Thread: Have secret doors been implemented yet?

Question Have secret doors been implemented yet?

Because I'm at level 4 of the Caverns of Chaos and haven't found the downstairs.

Well, at least I found a really awesome eternium morning star [-2, +0] (+1; 2d5+8 blunt, 2d5+7 piercing) {x2, 5%}!

EDIT: Well, that character was killed by a hopgoblin. His great sword took me from full health to -50. Wow. But then the next character encountered another dead end: a single room with no doors.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Laukku; 08-15-2011 at 10:33 AM.
    You hit Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, and severely wound him.
    The greater balor summons some help!
    The ratling duelist disarms you. You drop your blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12]. It flies to the west.
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, picks up the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, wields the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].

well its just my guess but i think its an loose end. I encountered a similar small level without downstairs in caverns of chaos.

Thomas wrote in changelog that he implemented a quest (exploring caverns of chaos ?) but there is still no quest list and the quest giver doesn't responds anymore after first chatting :P