Thread: Idea/Suggestion, Werewolves and Vampires.

Default Idea/Suggestion, Werewolves and Vampires.

Just an idea I thought might be cool, I'd like to see vampire/werewolf creatures in Arcadia.
    Ones that have a small chance of infecting you with their condition when they attack you, just a little something to add to the variety of characters, oh and perhaps a way to cure it, a potion would be too easy a cure, prehaps some sort of quest that involves 'crafting' the cure.

Someone's been playing Skyrim? Well, who hasn't! Anyway- great idea.

Other were-creatures could be interesting too. What about were-eagles, say or were-rats. I love those filthy, sewer fodder. I also think that the infection should be progressive. At first it is relatively easy to cure, with a potion or simple spell. Then as it progresses it becomes harder to go back to normal.

I like the idea, would love to tear through a dungeon as a rabbid werewolf.

I was just imagining myself transmorphing into a giant bat (as a vampire) in order to safely cross a river, or pass through a trapped room... sounds like fun...

Yeah one with a flying or swimming form would be awesome.. It would also be cool if there was an Amulet of Shape Control. It would act like Teleport control in ADOM except it would let you control when you transformed. The other side of it is without one of those, being a were creature would be a bit of a pain. I doubt most villages would be ok with someone transforming into a slavering beast in the village square.