Thread: The Weakest Link '09: League of Ice

Threaded View

Killed dark orc (iron ration), hill orc sergeant, inv. stalker, hill giant chieftain, a pair of ochre jellies. Advaced to level 12, maxed Healing. Talent: defensive fighter. Read ?oIdentify, used on scrolls. Read increase melee accuracy. Read uncursing, used on crossbow, equipped bow and arrows instead. Used holy symbol until full hp. Descended.

First thing I met was a lich. Teleported myself away randomly. Appeared near the downstairs. Explored rest of the level. Found elven chain mail, equipped. [+0,+5] is better than [+0,+3]. Lighting bolted a doppelganger lord. Killed wererat and some rats, ate one. Shot ochre jelly repeatedly, bows to level 2. Teleported away from the lich again, used symbol a bit and descended again.

Killed and ate a swordsman. Met a shambling mound. Spectators urged me to milk it for xp. Unfortunately, an ice vortex approached from the other side. I teleported behind the mound, but there was an orc butcher approaching. Teleported from hp away from this menagerie. Found downstairs, waited while using a symbol. Killed a cave bear, hill giant chieftain, dwarven chaos knight (it left a pickaxe). Ended turn on the stairs.

If someone wants to hunt butcher, mound and vortex, they were last seen in the top left room.

I used lightining bolt quite a bit, but there's still quite a lot left, and we still have the book. Food is stable.
    Last edited by Qui; 05-14-2009 at 03:16 PM.