Page 62 of 106 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: minor things but undocumented

There are, to my knowledge, no platform variations in ADOM. Every version is built from the same C code.
    Platinum Edition ADOMer
    http://gamesofgrey.com - check out my roguelikes!

I can think of some variations but those aren't caused by any changes in the C code.
    I said it before, and I'll say it again. If I knew scripture like you, I'd prolly be an athiest too.. -gut

/l、
    (゚、 。 7  
     l、 ~ヽ   
     じしf_, )ノ

Grey, also thanks for your concern for my eyesight, but it WAS an ancient karmic wyrm, a multicolored capital W, that confused enemies all the time, cast every single bolt spell, and did over 800 points of melee damage on some hits.

He really was quite brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by cloud_2901 View Post
    Grey, also thanks for your concern for my eyesight, but it WAS an ancient karmic wyrm, a multicolored capital W, that confused enemies all the time, cast every single bolt spell, and did over 800 points of melee damage on some hits.

He really was quite brutal.
    Great karmic wyrms do all of those things.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    There are, to my knowledge, no platform variations in ADOM. Every version is built from the same C code.
    *stuff about something I edited out* Secondly my point was that obviously some people have their stuff sorted alphabetically and I'd like to know why.

Edit: came to my sences, please let's not make this a programming thread.
    Last edited by Unforgiven82; 04-06-2010 at 10:31 PM.

I don't know if this has been noted, but the 'ashen' pre-fix of weapons do not count when it is regarding Ghost Bats. I have succesfully slain 2 ghost bats, where as of i also tried to slay undead with a ashen pre-fix wep, and it yielded "did not manage to harm" for every hit.

///EDIT/// - It would also like to seem that Undead's acctualy CAN be damaged by ashen weapons.
    Last edited by Doorsfan; 04-11-2010 at 11:01 AM.
    I've won with the following classes ; Monk and Bard.

The Web spell won't create webs on trapped squares. This is useful in heavily trapped areas like the pyramid or the interior of the Dwarven Graveyard. I assume that Wands of Webbing work the same way, though haven't tested it.

I don't have a copy of the game handy, or I'd test zapping a wand of trap creation on a webbed square.
    You hear the cries of the crowd: "Freebird!! Freebird!! Freebird!!"

You play some tunes on your lute.

Living walls aren't immune to mindcraft. YAY.
    Haven't won with : Druid, Priest, Elementalist, Weaponsmith, Ranger, Merchants, farmers, Necromancer,Thief
    Currently trying : Entertaining girlfriend. Very, Very, VERY hard.

Just a silly online game

Quote Originally Posted by Dudley View Post
    Living walls aren't immune to mindcraft. YAY.
    They also apparently aren't constructs.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

They just look so much like constructs that... yeah, i should have consulted the guidebook
    Haven't won with : Druid, Priest, Elementalist, Weaponsmith, Ranger, Merchants, farmers, Necromancer,Thief
    Currently trying : Entertaining girlfriend. Very, Very, VERY hard.

Just a silly online game