Page 63 of 106 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast

Thread: minor things but undocumented

The "living" part of their name should have given you a hint there :P
    Platinum Edition ADOMer
    http://gamesofgrey.com - check out my roguelikes!

! of potential (stat) also train said stat, and ! of (stat) increases max potential after increasing said stat, ie. learning 17 potential learining 17, after blessed potion of learning learning 19 potential learning 21(i'm pretty sure about this, just happened to a wiz of mine)

edit-also, healing lost hp's trains toughness(including while your sick?)
    Last edited by Theym; 04-30-2010 at 01:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laukku View Post
    I don't like being superstitious. It gives bad luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silfir View Post
    "Today I will show everyone the size of my e-penis by stickying a thread from one year ago that absolutely no one cares about!"
    What happens when a being with godlike power has no concept of limits and unfettered creativity? Anything.
    ?/0

Quote Originally Posted by Theym View Post
    ! of potential (stat) also train said stat, and ! of (stat) increases max potential after increasing said stat, ie. learning 17 potential learining 17, after blessed potion of learning learning 19 potential learning 21(i'm pretty sure about this, just happened to a wiz of mine)

edit-also, healing lost hp's trains toughness(including while your sick?)
    I don't think ! of potential increases the potential by 4. My impression was that if you're at 19 base and 21 potential, you go to 21 base and 23 potential; if you're at 19 base 19 potential, you go to 21 base 21 potential. Easy enough to check...

I'm almost positive healing doesn't train toughness. It does train healing skill, and recovering from sickness does train toughness a little bit IIRC. You have to be careful because level up trains all stats by a tiny bit, and St and To by more if they're quite low, so you can see increases every so often resulting from that even if you haven't trained that stat directly.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

I checked twice with two different characters with two diffetent stats, learning and charisma, it did the same thing, both had current=potential, drank a blessed ! of (stat) current+2 potential+4(or potential +2 after main stat increase because a stat cannot be increased past it's potential max w/o the use of wearable items)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laukku View Post
    I don't like being superstitious. It gives bad luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silfir View Post
    "Today I will show everyone the size of my e-penis by stickying a thread from one year ago that absolutely no one cares about!"
    What happens when a being with godlike power has no concept of limits and unfettered creativity? Anything.
    ?/0

At low levels (<5), monks are better off fighting with kicks than either their fists or starting staves.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

You can feel dizzy due to extreme heat even outside the tower...
    Haven't won with : Druid, Priest, Elementalist, Weaponsmith, Ranger, Merchants, farmers, Necromancer,Thief
    Currently trying : Entertaining girlfriend. Very, Very, VERY hard.

Just a silly online game

Potions of balance are highly satinating (may be bad for a non-drakeling character who uses them with potions of boost charisma/appearance)

Bracers of regeneration weight (or can weight) 18s (GB says 10s).

Invisible hostile monsters will follow you to the wilderness and leave you there...
    Haven't won with : Druid, Priest, Elementalist, Weaponsmith, Ranger, Merchants, farmers, Necromancer,Thief

Just a silly online game

you mean blind/confused ?
    "Whip me!" pleads the adom player. The rng replies... "No."

No, the guy was just invisible. and followed me. hostile. Up the stairs to wilderness. (i hadn't See invisible btw)

Just a silly online game