Page 69 of 106 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast

Thread: minor things but undocumented

Displacing a peaceful monster on a pit in pyramid doesn't activate the trap. Tests for other places / traps?
    Haven't won with : Druid, Priest, Elementalist, Weaponsmith, Ranger, Merchants, farmers, Necromancer,Thief
    Currently trying : Entertaining girlfriend. Very, Very, VERY hard.

Just a silly online game

not certain but as far as i have seen 'U'sing a Pickaxe (instead of having it in your toolslot) renders it unable to break

Thugs generated when robbing a shop are not 100% of the time hostile. OR one randomly generated when i robbed a shop.
    Haven't won with : Druid, Priest, Elementalist, Weaponsmith, Ranger, Merchants, farmers, Necromancer,Thief

Just a silly online game

Giant bee workers are non-sentient insects and thus cannot be hurt by mindcraft. Giant bee warriors, for whatever reason, can.
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

I just attempted to give a panic'd wolf a bone while it was standing on an alter, and it talked to me, "Why would I want your cursed bone, do you know who I am?!?" Anyone experienced this before?
    Last edited by Theym; 12-04-2010 at 10:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laukku View Post
    I don't like being superstitious. It gives bad luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silfir View Post
    "Today I will show everyone the size of my e-penis by stickying a thread from one year ago that absolutely no one cares about!"
    What happens when a being with godlike power has no concept of limits and unfettered creativity? Anything.
    ?/0

Quote Originally Posted by Theym View Post
    I just attempted to give a panic'd wolf a bone while it was standing on an alter, and it talked to me, "Why would I want your cursed bone, do you know who I am?!?" Anyone experienced this before?
    Yes, with the dwarven undead guy

Just a silly online game

An afraid chaos rat will produce lots of new afraid chaos rats who will proceed to run away from you all over the level.
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by The Silf
    An afraid chaos rat will produce lots of new afraid chaos rats who will proceed to run away from you all over the level.
    Bwa ha ha. sounds like it might be potentially non amusing

Dunno. It looks like they'll run away from you forever, so they should never actually become a threat unless you let the entire level fill, and even then it should be very easy to cut a path through them since they won't fill squares near you to obstruct.

Monster memory on the creator's name
    Quote Originally Posted by Laukku View Post
    I don't like being superstitious. It gives bad luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silfir View Post
    "Today I will show everyone the size of my e-penis by stickying a thread from one year ago that absolutely no one cares about!"
    What happens when a being with godlike power has no concept of limits and unfettered creativity? Anything.
    ?/0