Page 99 of 106 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103 ... LastLast

Thread: minor things but undocumented

I forgot I wanted to post it, not sure if it is documented, but my last run when I accidentally threw the rune trident in Khelevaster he caught it just like rust monsters do (pretty quick for a dying guy), said that he no longer *cough* have any use for such *cough* things and dropped it. I wanted to kick it out of him but was prompted to kick him instead so I just saved him.

For a similar reason, you shouldn't shoot or throw artifacts at the demented ratling.
    "And light there be!"

Stepping onto a TP trap in Darkforge will allow the PC to choose their destination if they have TP control. Activating it afterwards results in a random destination. 1.2.0 p20.
    Munxip, the human shopkeeper grunts at you in a friendly manner. Munxip, the human shopkeeper hits you.

Not quite true. There is small chance that TP will be controlled if you have +TCtrl and TP is activated from any source. In your case, it happened to be first time stepping on TP trap.
    gate closers: GeWi GnMo(unarmed) DeAs/Pa/Mi(staves)/Ra GePr DrBb HrMo | p7: MeBf | p17: GnPr | p20: DrDu GnAs DeCk MeWp OrBf GnTh MeHe | R57: MeDu | R101: DrAs (26,674 turns) GnDu (26,748) DrAs (18,533)
    ULE: HeRa — OCG: DeMi
    currently speedrunning DrAs.

I just learned something new to me after 20-odd years...

Orcish healers start with potions of poison as well as healing. Be careful not to mix them up! :-D

Is it intended that ToTRR isn't trains thrown spears skill? RCT conversely trains.

I'm early game (just reached level 10 on my dwarven barbarian character), but it's something that happened already 3 or 4 times to my character during my clearing of both the puppy cave and the village dungeons, and i can't find any spoiler about this when googling.
    basically i'm just walking and i get a "your stomach is wracked with pain" message , and it puts me directly into the yellow Hungry! state.

As i don't remember this happening on past version i played of Adom, it's probably something new, any idea what is happening and why ?

This is a new message introduced in one of the latest prereleases. Happens to all races and classes.
    "Hell is empty and all the devils are here."

What does it mean ? Is it a corruption i didn't noticed ?

It means you neglected your 'hungry' status so long that it developed into 'hungry!', temperorary lowering some of your stats etc... until you eat stuff (and I think the longer you walk around 'hungry!' the bigger the chances become to develop loss of strenght/toughness etc.)