Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: ADOM 1.2.0 Prerelease 1 is out!

Quote Originally Posted by JellySlayer View Post
    TB and j.t. should keep in mind that if they release a new version with absolutely no changes, the fora will happily imagine hundreds of them and be excited by all of them
    just on that note, playing a wizard and he has burning hands +17. Damage is something like 17d3+0. seems the + has been dropped from burning hands and all the ball spells. Comparing to a 1.1.1 char ball spells definately changed - my copy bugged?

btw i got precrowned with Grod. So looks like all weapons are now possible. Pity it was with a wizard!
    Last edited by Carter; 08-09-2012 at 01:28 AM.

I must compliment the team on a great job with this version.
    Collected the trinity, RotHK, Ankh, Needle and Sting, carried them to D:50 without any major glitches, only the minor one listed below.
    And the game auto-saved after the error.

Also, thank you for the new content.

ADOM has come a very long way since the old days.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter View Post
    just on that note, playing a wizard and he has burning hands +17. Damage is something like 17d3+0. seems the + has been dropped from burning hands and all the ball spells. Comparing to a 1.1.1 char ball spells definately changed - my copy bugged?
    I can confirm the 'Burning hands bit'.

Also found this error. My AV Kaspersky crashed later, so maybe this isn't even ADOM related.

ADOM_error.jpg
    Last edited by Stingray1; 08-21-2012 at 06:44 PM.

@Carter: are you using one of the 64 bit binaries? Please create a bug report.

@Stringray1: do you have more information about what happened before the message? It looks like the balor picked up several items, do you know if there were two wands of webbing on the tile or if it was a single one? Please create a bug report too!

Thanks!
    Last edited by jt; 08-20-2012 at 08:22 AM.
    “It's a cruel and random world, but the ChAoS is all so beautiful.” ― Hiromu Arakawa

I got the 'Mana battery' corruption. So I drop a few(maybe 30 or so) wands to increase my PP. I think among those wands, there may have been about 5 'wands of webbing'; at least one was un-identified.

Thanks Grey

Bug Report: http://www.adom.de/forums/project.php?issueid=1189
    Last edited by Stingray1; 08-20-2012 at 07:29 PM.

Platinum Edition ADOMer
    http://gamesofgrey.com - check out my roguelikes!

Is anyone here using one of the Amiga versions? I just noticed that there is a problem with vanishing stairs. I don't unterstand why no one reported this bug yet!? Or maybe it's the heat and I'm imagining things...
    “It's a cruel and random world, but the ChAoS is all so beautiful.” ― Hiromu Arakawa

$48,001

!