Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Holy hell, you guys hit the goal!

Thank you so much, Deg! And it looks like the community may make an 11th hour bid to snag even the Rolf Quest.

Woohoo! Man, this keeps getting better and better...
    Platinum Edition ADOMer
    http://gamesofgrey.com - check out my roguelikes!

I don't know how to say thank you to Deg and Andriy. That was both very generous and very clever. You guys directly funded one stretch goal and provided very effective incentives for more donations while at it. We all owe you.
    You steal a scroll labelled HITME. The orc hits you.

I really think we're going to make Rolf at this rate--I'm primed to do another one (already over $300 for the campaign) if we need it at the very end.

Quote Originally Posted by grobblewobble View Post
    I don't know how to say thank you to Deg and Andriy. That was both very generous and very clever. You guys directly funded one stretch goal and provided very effective incentives for more donations while at it. We all owe you.
    Glad things are going so strong. While my personal goal was to see the volcano we might just find out all about Rolf which is beyond what I could hope for!

Also all the credit goes to Andriy for that very clever idea on giving incentives to the community. I was always planning on doing another donation of at least legendary near the end but when I saw his promise I knew that was a far better way to go. He truly is a mega-legendary!

$3005 away from Rolf

ANOTHER LEGEND (nedasa)! --less than $1500 to go for Rolf. We're gonna get there!

under 1000 with 10hrs left, do we even have a shot at $85k? this is fairly insane

Quote Originally Posted by grobblewobble View Post
    I don't know how to say thank you to Deg and Andriy. That was both very generous and very clever.
    Seconded. You've helped the campaign make a huge leap. 1.2.0 is going to be a real blast.
    "And light there be!"

Not only another legend, but 2 (!!) more Master Thieves! We're now $207 from Rolf's quest!

SCRATCH THAT: Rolf's Quest is a go!! More help plus a third master thief in the past couple hours!
    Last edited by FantomFang; 08-30-2012 at 09:14 PM.
    Normal - GE Ranger, Human Monk, GE Wizard, Hurthling Beastfighter, Hurthling Farmer
    Ultra - ULE GE Wizard