Hello! My name is Kurasu, and I'm an ADOM-player.

(Hi, Kurasu!)

In the real world, my own skills and hobbies, aside from the obvious ADOM one, involve a number of things.

I'm into giving advice, and presently work 3 different Q&A sections on AllExperts (Transgender, Asperger's, and Video Game Tactics), as well as moderating a Q&A on a transgender forum on a here-to-be-unnamed-but-popopuar-and-yet-underground social site.

I love to cook, and am a master of the bachelor art of grill and crock pot. I've taken some forays into frying, though my oven is still only for oven-baked pizza and wings at the moment.

I'm a low-level cosplayer with high-level tastes; I'm working on learning the basics of prop-making, and am presently trying to work on a mask/headpiece. I've done prop-making in the past, and am a thrift store scrounge artist for most of my cosplays (although I don't have the sewing skill to actually *adjust* anything I find). I've never wanted to enter a masquerade; I'm happy to just get cameras pointed at conventions.

I'm hugely into pet collecting and battling on World Of Warcraft; #1 on Emerald Dreams EU according to Wowprogress, #2 according to Warcraftpets (which take their primary criteria from different sources). I'm officially titled 'Professor Ash' in my guild, and have multiple people who come to me for advice. And what can I say? I love it.

I'm a heavy purveyor of That Guy With The Glasses, Chez Apocalypse, and a variety of other web-based shows and companies.