Thread: Location of shards and pyramid

Default Location of shards and pyramid

1st question: I did not take careful note of the shards' locations. I've found two, but how can I figure out which dungeon the other two are in?

2nd question: Was in a dungeonand got an invite to see Rhetep in the pyramid. I recall from ADOM, that this was in the middle of the old map. Not finding it. Where is it?

3rd question: Got a climbing set. Climb bonus is near 20. Can't climb any mountains. I seem to recall that this was how you did it before.

4th question: duh? is there a general guide for quests, etc?

5th question: Speaking of quests, is there any way to view what your quests are? This does not seem to be incorporated in ADOMII at this time.

1. You can try pressing ':m' to view the message buffer; it's possible the wizened man's spiel might still be there. Otherwise, the shards are found in dungeons in and around the Drakalor chain, so you can fully explore the closest dungeons until you get the 'surge of elemental power' messages.

2. It is at the same location, but in an unmarked space. In any event, it is not possible to enter it yet.

3. Climbing sets don't appear to function this patch (as far as I can tell).

4. You can try looking at the wiki; it doesn't really have a good guide to game, but it has information on various topics.

5. You are correct, there doesn't seem to be any means to check your quests currently.