Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Donors act now!

btw i think we can let it slide if a legend / mega legend doesn't submit their stuff quite yet

I missed the funding campaign. Is there any way I can still donate and get my hands on latest prerelease?

Best regards,
    Kordi

At the moment no, but I get the feel that if you badger TB on his blog enough he might create an option for this.
    Platinum Edition ADOMer
    http://gamesofgrey.com - check out my roguelikes!

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    At the moment no, but I get the feel that if you badger TB on his blog enough he might create an option for this.
    That is something I would also like to use. And I assume there are more people in a situation like this. Which is why I think TB will not make any exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by sorrow View Post
    That is something I would also like to use. And I assume there are more people in a situation like this. Which is why I think TB will not make any exceptions.
    Something tells me that the smallest violin in the world has the power to overcome most of the obstacles . (google it)

The feedback portal is still open for business, by the way.
    Playing since gamma 10, when necklaces looked like &s. Lithium man. Brass + Lithium. OCG. Illiterate barb. One race and one class to go.

Sections regarding statues and monsters are now closed. The rest of the portal is still open for business.
    Playing since gamma 10, when necklaces looked like &s. Lithium man. Brass + Lithium. OCG. Illiterate barb. One race and one class to go.

Quote Originally Posted by aerol View Post
    Sections regarding statues and monsters are now closed. The rest of the portal is still open for business.
    The above is still true.

For those wanting access to the closed prerelease program, read this.