Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Most stupid ChAoS follower ever

So the game ended after you just closed the gate? ie, didn't have to kill all the balors first?

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
    So the game ended after you just closed the gate? ie, didn't have to kill all the balors first?
    Ended as soon as I handled second level. From in game text I would assume that is class specific - would not be improved by being L+ or so.... [char dies due to bond to chaos being cut].
    1 total balor being killed.

Old crone and ratling seems to function as normal. Oracle might ne worth checking but I ate her before having this idea.
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

Quote Originally Posted by Soirana View Post
    Well, logical would be enter the chaos plane. The only clues I've saw is different message [slightly] upon entering gate location.

So in general no I did not.
    assumption would be

TotRR = ultra
    Sceptre = special
    no weapon but other chaos parts = chaos knight wins

Quote Originally Posted by Carter View Post
    assumption would be

TotRR = ultra
    Sceptre = special
    no weapon but other chaos parts = chaos knight wins
    Where did last part come from? I would guess no sceptre shredded by Andy as usual.
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!

Quote Originally Posted by Soirana View Post
    Where did last part come from? I would guess no sceptre shredded by Andy as usual.
    well i'm just thinking logically, unless you lock off the OCG/UCG streams for chaos knights it would have to be done in this manner.

I've got a level 30 chaos knight, however unable to find a scroll of danger which is a bit of a bummer to testing my theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter View Post
    well i'm just thinking logically, unless you lock off the OCG/UCG streams for chaos knights it would have to be done in this manner.

I've got a level 30 chaos knight, however unable to find a scroll of danger which is a bit of a bummer to testing my theory.
    If regular win is replaced by stupidity, why other ending should not be some replacement?
    Last edited by Soirana; 12-11-2012 at 07:09 AM.

For an OCG Chaos Knight the usual insignia makes perfect sense. I wonder what happens when you pray to Andy on the Chaos Plane...
    Platinum Edition ADOMer
    http://gamesofgrey.com - check out my roguelikes!

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    For an OCG Chaos Knight the usual insignia makes perfect sense. I wonder what happens when you pray to Andy on the Chaos Plane...
    I am willing to bet OCG ending is replaced too... Well, at least
    supports that.

Now if only i could roll myself candle born chaos knight with positive corruption set....

There are many of us looking for that Chaos Knight OCG... it should happen soon

Quote Originally Posted by Al-Khwarizmi View Post
    There are many of us looking for that Chaos Knight OCG... it should happen soon
    Since I rolled satisfactory char and tomorrow is day without plans....