Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Most stupid ChAoS follower ever

You're beating me to it. If you leave the chaos trinity on D:47, does it count as being an even more stupid follower of chaos?
    You steal a scroll labelled HITME. The orc hits you.

Quote Originally Posted by grobblewobble View Post
    If you leave the chaos trinity on D:47, does it count as being an even more stupid follower of chaos?
    It counts for RL too
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

Quote Originally Posted by Carter View Post
    well i'm just thinking logically, unless you lock off the OCG/UCG streams for chaos knights it would have to be done in this manner.

I've got a level 30 chaos knight, however unable to find a scroll of danger which is a bit of a bummer to testing my theory.
    I've loaded save just before chaos gate.

Might be logical but not worky.
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

I was hoping CKs would meet a champion of law on D50, and have to defeat him or her to keep the gate open for an ordinary win.

In other words, all those CKs other characters meet on their way down are being summoned to the Drakalor Chain by A.K. to defeat anyone hoping to close the gate.