Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Mist Elves & Ratlings (spoilers)

I had no problem finishing the game on an ME Beastfighter with 20 or less To the whole way through. They aren't that bad.

As for satiation, if it is now normal, that's probably a bug (haven't tried p8 yet). They are definitely supposed to hunger less than other races.
    gate closers: GeWi GnMo(unarmed) DeAs/Pa/Mi(staves)/Ra GePr DrBb HrMo | p7: MeBf | p17: GnPr | p20: DrDu GnAs DeCk MeWp OrBf GnTh MeHe | R57: MeDu | R101: DrAs (26,674 turns) GnDu (26,748) DrAs (18,533)
    ULE: HeRa — OCG: DeMi
    currently speedrunning DrAs.

Mist Elf food consumption is now closer to other races in p8.

Has anyone noticed anything race-specific or otherwise interesting regarding ratling diet? Not their food consumption rate, which seems to be a bit lower than humans at least, but their eating habits. What they like to eat, what they can eat, etcetera. I haven't experimented a lot, but from what I've noticed so far their eating habits are pretty similar to humans, which is lacking in flavor in my opinion; I'm pondering an RFE.
    Playing since gamma 10, when necklaces looked like &s. Lithium man. Brass + Lithium. OCG. Illiterate barb. One race and one class to go.

Quote Originally Posted by _Ln_ View Post
    Successfully animated homunculus with lvl5 archer (25 Necromancy). Drains 2 Ma, some PP. Doesn't seem to decrease alignment. Trains Mana as usual.

Edit: It is considered as companion, but on death you get "You are annoyed by the death of your slave." Bug?
    Has anyone submitted a bug/rfe? "You are taken aback by the death of your creation" would be a more fitting message.
    Playing since gamma 10, when necklaces looked like &s. Lithium man. Brass + Lithium. OCG. Illiterate barb. One race and one class to go.