Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Best found ego items [spoily]

Not so much an incredible find as an incredibly lucky one. My level 1 character explored the area below Terinyo near the ID and found the Antediluvian Dungeon. I popped in for a quick look and found above average Blue Dragon Scale Mail sitting right next to the stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by tallestgirl View Post
    Not so much an incredible find as an incredibly lucky one. My level 1 character explored the area below Terinyo near the ID and found the Antediluvian Dungeon. I popped in for a quick look and found above average Blue Dragon Scale Mail sitting right next to the stairs.
    Gotta wonder how long that armor was just sitting there waiting for a valiant adventurer to bravely sally forth.

Yeah, it definitely survived my char, who at equally low level, bravely entered the same cavern once and found a red [ on the floor, only to be crited by an invisible stalker 2 tiles away from it.
    Eternium two-handed sword upon entering SMC is my favorite rng moment and I always try to exploit it. While it's super rare, it's even rarer to find it with a prefix and/or suffix, much less with a useful one but I once got it with "of slaughtering". Good days.
    "Hell is empty and all the devils are here."