Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: ADOM 1.2.0 Prerelease 14

Where do I find the download for the pre-releases? I pledged enough to get them, would I get emails for them(I changed my email account, how would I resend)?

ADOM, where the most commonly used letter in the alphabet is the explosive rune. - starfries

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
    Is it asking for the username/password on that site or is it something sent in mail because I put mine in and it didn't do anything. Maybe I should stop using technology x.x

Yes, you should've gotten an email with the login information. I think the best way to solve this is to contact Thomas directly by email. More details can be found here.
    “It's a cruel and random world, but the ChAoS is all so beautiful.” ― Hiromu Arakawa

Quote Originally Posted by jt View Post
    Yes, you should've gotten an email with the login information. I think the best way to solve this is to contact Thomas directly by email. More details can be found here.
    Thank you, I hope it works. lol

Hi all,

I'm not sure where to ask this, so i'll just do it here.

I finally got access to prerelease versions via donations. First of all i really liked the graphical mode and the musics, eventhough i was sceptical at first. So thanks for those!

I have a "small" problem. I was tinkering with resolution and graphical mode settings in noteye-menu. Now for some reason the game won't start up anymore. I tried to reboot my computer, but it didn't work. I tried to download the prerelease version again, but it also didn't help. Any ideas?

When i try to launch ADOM, the noteye and adom screen flashes briefly and closes. I'm under 64-bit win7 if it's of any help.

Cheers,

EDIT: I tried to download a different version without not-eye integration. Now there's a popup-window that says "Can't read highscores completely." and then the game closes. I'm out of ideas. I did delete my previous adom folders, but it shouldn't matter right?
    Last edited by Empyra; 07-07-2013 at 12:44 PM.

You might want to check the FAQ, it contains the new location for saved games and other files. It's probably best to rename the existing directory, so that ADOM can create new files on the first startup. The highscore file format has changed, so if you start Prerelease 14, you can't go back to Prerelease 13 without removing the file.

Prerelease 15 will offer an improved error handling.
    “It's a cruel and random world, but the ChAoS is all so beautiful.” ― Hiromu Arakawa

Hey, where can I ask a bit about some new-ish features? I chose not to play until NotEye implementation, and now I guess is a good time.

If your questions aren't specific to pre14, you may want to make a new thread and ask about them there.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemayday View Post
    Hey, where can I ask a bit about some new-ish features? I chose not to play until NotEye implementation, and now I guess is a good time.
    May I suggest you look at the end of the second post in the Beginner information thread (stickied) for a start.
    Playing since gamma 10, when necklaces looked like &s. Lithium man. Brass + Lithium. OCG. Illiterate barb. One race and one class to go.