Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need to earn 1.7 million XP for ULE - ideas?

If you're using an RoDS, be sure to leave a place for the djinni to stand. If you use an RoDS while completely surrounded by water, the wish is lost.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

I didn't use a ring - used a wand while standing next to his house. Killed about 10 moloch so far - at my target level - I'm definitely fast enough for hack and back (165 speed, 7lbs, stilt legs + rune-covered trident) although one time I had a close call where I accidentally stepped next to one (strangely when I *wasn't* trying to do a hack and back)

I've got most of them trapped by his house - cleaning up the exterior ones so I can get the armor safely. Trying to save some demon slaying ammo until I've gotten the ToTRR.

One thing I wasn't counting on... I thought they'd appear next to me - they scattered over the map. My first teleport, to what I thought was a safe distance away, landed me very near one - and it was a book-cast teleport(stupid)

Luckily I'm really really fast.

Thanks again for the help.