Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [1.2 Prelrease 5] - Candle born Dwarven Weaponsmith ULE

TB said he tried to find all, maybe those are ones he missed.

I cannot confirm or deny those 3 corpses effect on potential, taking your word for it. Will however check when I do encounter them.

Edit - I think I might have talked bollocks wrt shaman, almost certain it always raises potential.
    Last edited by Stingray1; 08-07-2013 at 03:57 PM.

I always wondered whether it's possible to have a PC who has all resistances and immunities in the game intrinsically. I guess that a level 32+ natural enemy of undead Weaponsmith who gets insanely lucky with pools could do it?
    There is no way to get intrinsic confusion resistance (I don't recall if level 6 mindcrafter lists this as an intrinsic or not). Intrinsic water breathing can only be acquired by a rare corpse drop from Blup or his mommy. Gills technically covers it, but I don't think it shows up on your intrinsics list.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Yeah, gills do add it to list. Wasn't there a discussion about adding water breathing to the SfB corpse effect, can't remember exactly where though?

Oh maybe he does add water breathing now. I know that some of the boss corpses add intrinsics, but I don't know which because I never eat them.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Quote Originally Posted by JellySlayer View Post
    There is no way to get intrinsic confusion resistance (I don't recall if level 6 mindcrafter lists this as an intrinsic or not).
    Good call. Even if it does there's no way to get =Cold and =Fire intrinsically. I'm a little surprised -Conf isn't available from pools.

Intrinsic water breathing can only be acquired by a rare corpse drop from Blup or his mommy. Gills technically covers it, but I don't think it shows up on your intrinsics list.
    Water breathing (and acid immunity) from the corruption count as intrinsics as far as potions of insight go. Otherwise, ammo of hunting solves the problem nicely

I never eat orb guardian corpses either, but I forgot about the 1.2.0 buff. I'll try that in my next game that gets that far.
    "And light there be!"

Quote Originally Posted by Stingray1 View Post
    TB said he tried to find all, maybe those are ones he missed.

I cannot confirm or deny those 3 corpses effect on potential, taking your word for it. Will however check when I do encounter them.

Edit - I think I might have talked bollocks wrt shaman, almost certain it always raises potential.
    Is there a bug # or RFE # for that fix?

My apologies, thanks for letting me try to find the RFE. The implementation of RFEs and bugfixes for prerelease 7 was a very busy one, where I read TBs replies in a short period.
    I misplaced one potential stat bugfix reply from TB. The fool I am.

If you are curious they are 1117 and 118.

It is curious that he changed some corpse effects on potential and not other however.
    Last edited by Stingray1; 08-09-2013 at 09:27 AM.