Thread: I want these Sage features in the game!

Red face I want these Sage features in the game!

Read about Sage here: http://kiserai.net/adom/sage/

I'm not sure how good other features but these ones are AWESOME:

• Automatic switching of places with non-hostiles
    • controlled teleport to stairs ('>'/'<')
    • quick-set the dynamic display ('Alt-S', 'Alt-E', 'Alt-G', 'Alt-T', 'Alt-A') (I always forget the key which switches the dynamic display so did not use that feature much. With more sensical keyboard shortcut I could use it more often!)
    • Auto calculate weapon damage.

Did anyone request something from this list before? Calculate weapon damage is the best.

The first two are already available for sure.

http://www.adom.de/forums/project.php?issueid=1115
    "And light there be!"

If you hover your mouse cursor over the footnotes on that page you can see that most of the features have been already implemented. In adom.cfg there's the Auto_Swap_Neutral option. Controlled teleport means that if you have teleport control you can press the upstairs/downstairs key to teleport to the stairs if you've already discovered them. Repeat last command also works and it seems that r59 saves backup copies pretty often. I guess the adom.msg file can be used to change the messages displayed. And there are different message colours too.

Hmmm... Regarding swapping places: if you try to move on a tile with unique NPCs, ADOM asks a stupid question. It would be better if that NPC resisted immediately. I mean, it covers 99,9% cases. Am I correct?