Thread: Forum software updated

Lightbulb Forum software updated

Hi,

today we updated the vBulletin forum software to the latest version.

So far everything appears to work just fine (except for the menu in the issue tracker, but we will update this later).

If you notice a bug or any function or feature that does not work as expected, please post it in this thread. Thank you!
    “It's a cruel and random world, but the ChAoS is all so beautiful.” ― Hiromu Arakawa

Clicking on "What's New" now takes you to the vBulletin activity stream, instead of showing a list of threads with new replies. Is it possible to revert that and link to the new feature somewhere else? I know I can click on "New Posts" instead, but I'm used to the old behavior
    "And light there be!"

Sure, no problem. "What's New?" now shows the new posts.
    “It's a cruel and random world, but the ChAoS is all so beautiful.” ― Hiromu Arakawa

Awesome, thank you!
    "And light there be!"

This is 100% awesome!

EDIT: Okay. 95%. I wonder how long that bug is going to haunt us?
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

It's caused by the PHP version (or rather the settings) this server uses and it seems the provider has no plan to update it. Sorry... there is not much we can do about it.