Probably this is not going to be a most popular thread, but I feel that someone has to start this.

Crowdfunding campaign for Adom 1.2.0 was successfully completed over a year ago. Correct me if I'm wrong, but since beginning of this year/end of last one we haven't seen any real progress, and I'm not talking about fancy tiles and music for Adom. Don't get me wrong, tiles and music are great, but those are not core game features. Those are not the reasons why people love roguelike games, and why people love Adom.

I love Adom, I've spend countless hours playing it. I used to be big fan of TB since late 90's and whenever I could, I supported him (see discussion in thread about Adom source code), but starting crowdfunding campaign not for brand new game - but just for update of currently existing game, and then not really doing anything for over 9 months after initial work it feels wrong. Just wrong. Not to mention that Adom II (aka JADE) has become dead again, despite of TB early statement that "Adom development will have little impact on Adom II" (or something like that).

Sorry TB, but you just lost one core fan.

Ps. Forgive me my poor english, it's not my native language.