Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: ADOM 1.2.0 Prerelease 17 is out!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenmore View Post
    What we really need is a system where the PC image shows what you're currently wearing and wielding, but we haven't moved beyond the "we'd like to do it sometime in the future" stage.
    But we would finally know how you can shoot missiles or hold a torch in the tool slot while wielding two shields!
    "And light there be!"

Is there a way to disable the "square" in the minimap? The square that outlines your current viewing area.

Let me put it this way: I don't need it and it is slightly in my way.
    Last edited by Stingray1; 10-28-2013 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jt View Post
    Ok, these configuration parameters were implemented before we the "victory/death" menu was added. I'm probably going to remove them since they are not needed anymore.
    Would it be too difficult to readd them in order to allow 1.1.1 behavior? The "do you want to see the last messages before your death" prompt (with those words) is iconic of ADOM, and it'd be a small shame to lose it
    "And light there be!"

Quote Originally Posted by jt View Post
    Yes, the color change of the manual index was intentional, it is more visible and "in line" with the keyboard command list.
    I'm not liking this change, I found the brown more pleasing. I'd rather have the other way around (keyboard command list brown). It's a very nitpicky personal opinion, I know.

Or maybe have just the brackets surrounding the letters brown. It goes really well with the yellow letters and it feels really weird to have grey right next to them instead.
    You hit Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, and severely wound him.
    The greater balor summons some help!
    The ratling duelist disarms you. You drop your blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12]. It flies to the west.
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, picks up the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, wields the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].