Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ADOM 1.2.0 Prerelease 17 is out!

Default ADOM 1.2.0 Prerelease 17 is out!

Hi,

ADOM 1.2.0 Prerelease 17 is now available.

Please check Thomas' announcement for the details. The new "animation mode" is still experimental and has some known problems (like the PC walking "through" walls). We are aware of them and hope to be able to fix them soon. If you don't like it you can disable it and get the old behavior from Prerelease 16 back.

Have fun!
    “It's a cruel and random world, but the ChAoS is all so beautiful.” ― Hiromu Arakawa

non-noteye Pre17 Windows, on Win7 64-bit: "The program can't start because regex2.dll is missing"
    Copying it from the noteye version makes it start tho.

* The new keymap help display is very welcome!
    * "Back" command in (parts of) character creation is pleasant
    Last edited by Alucard; 10-20-2013 at 03:23 PM.
    ADOM, where the most commonly used letter in the alphabet is the explosive rune. - starfries

Thanks, I added the missing DLL to the archive. You can also download it directly from the download page.
    “It's a cruel and random world, but the ChAoS is all so beautiful.” ― Hiromu Arakawa

Thank you very much, can't wait to see the Sage features in effect

I noticed the text color in the manual index is gray instead of the usual brown, is that intentional?

Later edit: Exit_After_Death=True and Exit_After_Quitting=True don't seem to return to 1.1.1 behavior, the game shows a menu asking me what I want to do if I die or quit.
    Last edited by anon123; 10-20-2013 at 06:32 PM.
    "And light there be!"

Yes, the color change of the manual index was intentional, it is more visible and "in line" with the keyboard command list.

what kinds of changes do people make in the .cfg and .kbd files that thomas mentioned?

i see this in the changelog. Anyone know what changed?

- character creation enhancements

Well, I set Random_PC to true, Fated_Gender to true, Metric_Measuring to true, Fast_More to true, Questioned_Attributes to false.

I have only edited the kbd file on the server, cause my numpad wasn't working.

Quote Originally Posted by gosos View Post
    i see this in the changelog. Anyone know what changed?

- character creation enhancements
    The gender and race of your PC is now always visible and you can also go back if you chose wrong.

Is there any way to make NotEye remember the gfx options you set in-game? Currently they don't seem to be saved when you change them. Not a big deal, you can still edit config.noe, but it would be nice to be able to save them automatically.

EDIT: /me puts on some glasses and sees that 'S' option allows to save changes to config-adom.noe. Duh!
    Last edited by Dervi; 10-21-2013 at 08:53 PM.
    You feel excited. You die.