Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Let's Play the New ADOM!

I've always thought that bone from Thrundarr is just a clue for how to purify the grave.
    I like my women like my ADOM loot - hunted as treasure and in extra quantity.

Why give me a hopelessly convoluted clues? Why not just tell me? Am I not doing a job the dwarves should have done long ago? What do they gain from withholding information from me?

At any rate, here's the new episode:

ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

Arise

Is there an ETA on the official release of ADOM as well as ADOM Deluxe? I do want to wrap up Cheryl's run before that, whether it ends in a victory or premature death. (Annoyingly she's at a power level where the only way to lose is a FUBAR, so that might take a while.)
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

Yyyyes! Gonna watch that one tonight!
    My band: http://messerschmitt-speed.com
    ... for those old school Heavy Metal maniacs among you
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My youtube-profile: http://www.youtube.com/GordonOverkillManiac
    ... with lots of ADOM videos, including several complete successful play-throughs and tutorials for beginners

PSA of the day: Beware Stone Oozes!

New episode is uploading and can be found below once done. WILL THERE BE MORE WHO KNOWS

i hope thats a random PSA you wanna give and is in no way related to the game !!! will watch the episode asa i reach home cause i know how much you ppl want my expert inputs

errrr....this video is private...unprivate it RIGHT NOW

I forgot to hit publish. Should be fine now!

I for one don't think there's ever a wrong time to tell people to Beware Stone Oozes. That's all I'm going to say.
    Last edited by Silfir; 01-30-2015 at 12:29 PM.

I assume most of you have gotten around to subscribing to me on Youtube or something of that nature, which has left this thread kind of stranded - but just to be safe: I'm up to part 12 now and everything's going swimmingly!

You're doing an excellent job so far and I'm enjoying the series alot! Looks like you'll probably be able to keep your state clean :-)
    My band: http://messerschmitt-speed.com
    ... for those old school Heavy Metal maniacs among you
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My youtube-profile: http://www.youtube.com/GordonOverkillManiac
    ... with lots of ADOM videos, including several complete successful play-throughs and tutorials for beginners