Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Friday, 13th Desember 2013 Challenge?

Quote Originally Posted by JellySlayer View Post
    Well, 26 PV and 120 speed will help compensate for the stiff muscles at least.
    Reached xl 6 in SMC, blasted by Dark sage in there. Couldn't locate downstairs. No prayers, suck. e: I think I'll rather leave the SMC till curse is removed in my next attempt.

Edit - Sweet. Male Orc starting with astral planes, tele robs Munxip and Barnabas and find corruption trap, altar and beehive on D:1, Jackpot.
    Last edited by Stingray1; 12-13-2013 at 08:04 PM.

so the challenge is to see how many tries it takes to win?
    "Whip me!" pleads the adom player. The rng replies... "No."

Random character cursed lithium attempt (for additional probability of death), got a Dwarven bard with 3 talents. Rather than take SLB I took hardy -> iron skin in the hopes of boosting my PV with mithral skin ASAP. Unfortunately, I've never played a bard before, and my inexperience made this run particularly short lived.

I was accosted several times on my way to the CoC and was constantly in the hungry status. As such I was attempting to run for the arena. Ultimately however, I died to a wererat on CoC, trapped by his summons. When I prayed as a last ditch effort I was satiated with divine mana, so I guess I should have taken things a little slower. I presume I didn't have enough piety to be healed due to the curse, but I didn't have much for options at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    so the challenge is to see how many tries it takes to win?
    No, the challenge has been lost for me. Otherwise I would have posted another vlg, I suppose. I was just sharing my thoughts and experiences due to excitement of the luck my next CK had on the 13th, pardon. But I appreciate your jest.

Anyway, the second CK that I did roll. Reached xl 21 and died to a blind blind raging assassin prince. All I want to say with this statement, is that blind blind raging sucks.
    Last edited by Stingray1; 12-16-2013 at 08:33 AM.